😭rejection 😔

Hoseok was passing by when he heard Jungkook murmuring incoherent words. " super...cali...fragi..listic...expia..lidocious."

He slightly push the door since it was already opened and saw a half sleeping Jungkook with his face side flat on his text book and his legs hanging on his headboard. "Aish Albert Einstein is this how you became intelligent?" He mumbled and walk towards him subduing his laughter. Hoseok made him lie in the normal and comfortable position ingnoring the mature boy that suddenly became a whiny baby. Tucking him into his sheet he took the text book and place them on his study table before walking back towards the sleeping bunny and peck his forehead leaving the room.

Meanwhile****
     "Why did you guys left? I went out to look for you. Why didn't you at least text me huh? So tell me, are you guys dating now? Ahhh chim dream have finally come to pass" Taehyung said while folding his clothes not looking at his best friend

Jimin slowy lift his head and look at his friend with teary eyes surprising the other. "Oh no." Taehyung throw his clothe that he was supposed to fold imside his wardrobe and walk faster towards his friend sitting in front of him on his bed as soon as he saw him. "Chim... What happened?" He asked softly but the other just kept crying. He pull him into a hug and pat his hair to make him stop crying. "He didn't... Say anything... He ran... Away... I couldn't.... Tell.. h.. him I kissed him... He was shocked....a.. and ran... Away. I followed him back to his house.... But he lock...me out...he rejected...me Taetae." Jimin manage to say between sobs and hiccups.

Taehyung frown still patting the other and started thinking. 'if I had rejected bogum hyung does that means he would have been crying like this? Aish... What do I do now."

" Stop crying like a baby huh. I don't think he reject you chim. You know pup is very shy and you took his first kiss. " Jimin eyes snapped open, he wipe his tears away and broke the hug looking at his friend. 'how come I did not think of it earlier Sanha has never dated before and he told us he haven't kiss some one minus the peck he gives us and he parents in our cheek if we buy him something,he always use to fantalize how his first kiss would be and I took it in front of an ice cream PARLOUR!!'
" T-that's why he ran away? His first kiss could have been better but I took it in front of an ice cream parlor... because I couldn't just.. confess I thought that was a better way.. to tell him what I felt.... " Jimin start crying again making Taehyung to roll his eyes. "I would have help you confess like I wanted to ever since, but you won't let me. Don't worry I'm sure pup won't reject you."

" Why are you so sure? "

" Because he would have slapped you if he would. But he ran just.. let's think about this, he too has been secretly crushing on you but he didn't tell me even when I am is best friend. I will kill him if it true." Taehyung mumbled the last sentence under his breath.

"You think."

"Aha.. he ran away because his heart is beating like crazy. Remember when Jinyoung wanted to kiss him in class? How he slapped him before he could even bring his lips close to his. Did you kiss him harshly?"

"I.. "

Flashback
   " So chim what is it you wanted to tell me about? Ohh is it the maths assignment? I'm not going to help you this year with assignments. Also you are getting really close to Jungkook hyung and soon you will totally forget about us. We you forget about me and tae? " Sanha asked dramatically making Jimin to chuckle. 'i asked you to help me with my assignments not because I don't know it but because I love admiring your beauty why you are being serious.' Jimin thought.

"Aigoo I was right my heart hurts and I think I'm going to collapse." He started acting as if he would really collapse . Jimin quickly caught him before he could reach the ground. His hands firmly wrapped around his waist. His shadow blocking the sun to meet Sanha face making his heart to beat like crazy as he took in the beauty of the younger. He then made him stand on his feet, his hands still holding the younger waist while the younger was busy smiling not aware of what his smile was doing to his best friend.

Jimin then lean closer until they could feel each other hot breath He look at the younger eyes as if asking for permission before he kissed him. The younger didn't kiss back as he was still processing everything. Jimin then pull away, looking back at the glassy puppy eyes and try to say something but Sanha ran away making him to run after him why begging him to stop.

"Huh? Are you serious?" Taehyung asked making Jimin to nod his head." That means he likes you."

" Taehyung please don't give me false hope." Jimin whined.

"And why'll I do that, Jimin. I'm sure Sanha have feelings for you. Aish... Why is he so hard to read? " Taehyung mumbled his last sentence again. Jimin's phone suddenly beep making them to look at it. "It Rocky." Jimin said and Taehyung nod. Taehyung then went back to his closet and start arranging his clothes while Jimin left.

  Jimin was walking back to his home when he spot Sanha. His heart began to beat faster as he look at the boy who was running towards him. Jimin eyes went wide as he soon the boy face clearly,Sanha has streak of tears in his face his hair was a mess in a flip pointing at North Korea and the others pointing at California. Jimin dash towards him making their chest to almost collide. "P-pup what happened?" He asked as he held the crying boy's face in his hand. "E-eom..ma eomma...faint..." He managed to explain through hiccups,Jimin eyes widen and then he ran towards Sanha' home while holding the younger wrist.

Hello readers I hope you are all doing fine. Please vote if you think I tried and please comment to tell me your opinion about the chapter if you have any and also ignore my errors I don't have time to re-read. I'm exhausted after doing a lot of cleaning and I could only publish this chapter for today. I hope you have a great Friday,BYE!!!