💒 how it started💒

Jungkook slowly stare around his room with wide open mouth and big eyes. What does his father even do to have such a big mansion like this. The room was times two of his room at his home where everyone was waiting for him.

that's right, there are people waiting for him to come back home. Jungkook cursed in his head and shove his hand into his jean pocket. He brought out his phone to call his eomma but the battery was dead. He mumbled few profanities under his breath, knowing he had nothing to charge the phone with, he groan in frustration and throw the phone on the king-size bed in front of him.

Jungkook eyes darted to the two doors at the far corner beside the bed. He walk towards it and open the doors, just like he suspected, it was a walk in closet, but a huge ass one at that.

Jungkook stare in shocked, his eyes roaming through the roll of different colour of blazers, pant, coat, trousers, white polo shirt, sweaters, hoodies, tracksuits, different colors of oxford leather shoes, sneakers, highstars shoes, chuck talor, boots, different types of sunglasses, neckies, wristwatch of different kinds, scarfs and caps.

Jungkook was in awe, these things has their own set of rolls, it was as if the closet was a shop. Jungkook eyes darted towards the wall, he saw his baby album photo was hung elegantly.

He smiled and plant his palm on the top, as he decided to take the photo but the wall began to detach, separating as if it was breaking before going inside like a button that has been pressed. Jungkook stare with wide eyes at the black store that came into his view, heck he doesn't even know if it was a store. gulping, he slowly and quietly entered the darkness and the place immediately lit up with the lights that automatically turn on by itself.

Jungkook stare around the cylindric store in awe, because of the paintings on the wall, but as he began to move he began to go inside,his heart erratically beating.

the thing stopped like an elevator and jungkook slowly turn around only to see a beautiful room.

'a basement wow'

Jungkook step down and slowly walk down the stairs, his eyes roaming around the video arcade games and computer that was beautifully arrange in the basement, also the medium size bed at a corner.  The place look posh.

'this is paradise!' Jungkook screamed in his thought.

"no, no, no, no, what have i done!" Taehyung whispered shouted at himself. it was already 8pm at midnight when he realized he had kissed jungkook earlier, taehyung didn't know where he got the courage from or how, he was surprised out of his wit.

"God, God i can't ever face him!" he whine, covering his head with his pillow.

And that was how he decided to ignore the older.

Jungkook take off his helmet, sighing in relieve that he has finally got to his warm home, waking up in his father's mansion this morning felt really weird. He place the helmet at the top of his motorcycle and walk into the mansion.

"Oh my God Jungkookie is here!" Baekhyun squeal and went over to give the smiling male a big hug, "Good morning, Baekie hyungie, where is the others."

Just asked he asked of them, Rocky, Sanha and Jimin ran out from the dinning room and sandwish him into a hug. Jungkook fondly giggled and ruffle their hair. " you said you'd come back!" Sanha punched his stomach and folded his arms, pouting.

Jungkook gasp, clutching his stomach dramatically, "but i didn't say i will come back the same day." Sanha pursed his lips, glaring at him. Jungkook smiled and lift him up. Sanha screamed, clutching Jungkook's shirt in his tight fist and the others giggled at the younger expression. "He is afraid of height." Jimin said chuckling and Jungkook put him down and began petting his hair.