CHAPTER SIXTEEN: TEST OR THIRST

They arrived at the dead silent mall hakan yasa sabiha ta kalla Mss park tace is this mall open today? She nodded and answered yes it is open today it's just reserved till you are done with shopping then the rest of the people can go in and shop. Bude musu kofar akayi ta shiga she went to Victoria's Secret first

 Bude musu kofar akayi ta shiga she went to Victoria's Secret first

Store assistant din ta tambaya what would be a perfect wedding gift. This way tace saita kaita gurin wani aisle cike da hadaddun kayan bacci they were all very sexy and beautiful but they weren't like those in her closet. Shaking kanta tayi ta zaba wadanda zata siya sannan taje gun skin care ta dauka wadanda zata dauka. Tana isa gurin counter danta biya taga Mss Park a tsaye.

Bayan anyi total ne Mss Park ta fidda credit card din tahal zata bayar. Stopping dinta sabiha tayi tace these aren't for me and not husband doesn't pay for another woman's nighties. But he said what ever you get you shouldn't pay for it. Murmushi tayi tace trust me I'll have you send this to DHL to send it to the right owner.

Kiran sultana tayi tafada mata zata bada kayan a turo. She turned around and looked at Mss Park before saying let's go to Dior I need to buy some latest designs there's not much of Dior brand in my closet. She walked to the shop with Mss Park and the heavily armed guards behind her. She walked around trying to find the one she wants.

She locked eyes with a cream Dior bag before taking it and handing it to Mss park she took five Dior bags. She left Mss park to pay for the bags before she walked to the channel store she took six shoes and three bags before going for make up. She spent over two hundred grand in the the channel shop. She looked at her wristwatch before saying it's lunch time let's have lunch.

She had a cheese pizza with a big sprite while Mss Park had a spaghetti with meatballs. They took twenty minutes to finish their food before she took off to shop for cloths. She spent a little over a million before they left the mall. They went back home a little over five in the evening. She looked at mrs Zhen and said have them arranged in the closet.

What's for dinner? She asked the chef. He bowed and said its a Wellington stake with mashed potatoes and gravy. She shook her head before saying did he ask you to make it? No madam he answered well there's no need to make dinner tonight I will make it. She looked at Mss Park and said call his office and ask Mss Ahn when he will get off work. She removed her scarf and tied an apron before walking to the store to look for what to cook.

She prepared everything before going to take a bath. Bayan ta fito daga wanka ta shiga closet dinta she felt like dressings up for this dinner. She took a silver metallic dress and paired it with bright red shoes

 She took a silver metallic dress and paired it with bright red shoes