CHAPTER FORTY ONE:COCKY BASTARD

Are these the cloths the models will wear? Yes madam the stylist said. She looked into her eyes and said are you a stylus or a fraud

Answer me? Do any of this cloths look like they match? They don't even fit the aesthetic that's supposed to be done today?

What is wrong with you? Have you finally lost it? The stylist looked down and said I am sorry madam I will change them.

Am not being mean to you. The second year you came here you were awarded the best stylist award in Milan.

Or because you got your dream award you are no longer ambitious? Thousands no millions of stylists want to be in your place.

Get your game together or I'll replace you with one of those stylists. She looked at the director and said am sorry there will be a slight delay.

She really needed that scolding Mss Ahn said as she walked behind her. She was about to cry madam Mss Park said.

I don't care I don't pay her to ruin the face of my company. I just don't understand some people she said as she entered the conference hall.

Zaune take a gida tana hutawa dayake yau Kim zuwa aikin tayi wayarta tafara ringing. Daukar wayar tayi taga Seo Jung.

Picking up tayi tace you finally have time to call me. Form the other side yace I was busy with shooting and stuff.

What are you doing? Nothing am just at home relaxing why? Come out let's meet at the usual I'll buy you lunch.

Seo Jung are you sure? Did you get paid? He chuckled before saying even if I didn't get paid I have more than enough

It seems like you keep forgetting that this is Seo Jung the hot shot model who is wanted by the whole world.

Okay you prick I will see you there she said. Wait tell that your scary husband first I don't want our first history to repeat itself.

Mikewa tayi tana kiran wayar Tahal daya fita tun safe da sunan meeting. Ana dagawa tace babe am heading out.

Okay but ina zaki? Didn't you take a day off to rest? Eh but yanzu I feel like having lunch outside.

You don't just crave lunch out side my love someone invited you to lunch and you can't seem to reject that persons offer.

Eh you know me in and out it won't take long tafada. Okay but don't stay long because am finishing up early to spend time with you.