Authers Note

Guys problem dey oooooooo I just typed a total of five chapters to make up for the days that I didn't not publish. When I pressed the publish button that was when the problem started. Wattpad refuses to allow me to publish even a single chapter. After sending a report I now came to know that some of the readers kept reporting my book? Dan Allah mena muku? I wrote something if it is not up to your liking leave. Is it by force? Must you read my book? You don't enjoy it, the age gap is too much, he is too cold? What is your business if you can not read it leave? Did I force you to read it? Ku kukayi deciding to read now you are trying to ruin my book. Why must you spread hate? You don't like it remove it from your library is it by force to read my book? Wannan ai chin amana ne. Dana fara littafin nan banyi shawara da uban kowaba Akan me zai faru a cikin sa ba. You guys did the same with Yar Gidan Modibbo. I kept quite wannan ai mugunta ne. Nasan salon in maida littafina paid but I didn't do you. You all don't pay a dime to read any of my books here on wattpad it is completely free then meye ne na neman ayi taking down book dina. What is it is too matured? I cleared rated it a mature content you chose to read despite it being that. An miye laifin BEING MRS AHMAN? You guys kept reporting it till lokaci da nazo na daina posting dinshi but still it wasn't enough you kept reporting it till it was taken down. Dan kawai ina posting or because I write you haters think cewa banida aikinyi ne? Try reading my books on other apps and buying them on amazon that's when you will know that I am just being nice by posting here for free. Please kusan abunda ya kamata mana also you the haters kun samu abinda kukeso I cant publish this book for a while because of your selfishness. To ai kun samu abinda kukeso I might choose to stop publishing here and take down all of my books if this keeps going on.