CHAPTER 33: THE F**K

Yana meeting da Mayor wayar shi tayi kara. Dubawa yayi yaga it's important daga kiran yayi yana fadin excuse me. Yes? Boss madam collapsed she is being taken to the hospital by the ambulance.

Which hospital are they taking her to? Jin Hai hospital. He stood up and said to the mayor there is an emergency I will leave first we will discuss this another time.

He dialed a number and placed the phone on his ear. Hello! This is Tahal Mohammed Zama. From the other side the man shook in fear and said yes sir how can I help you?

My wife is being transported to Jin Hai hospital by the ambulance right now I need you to get your best doctors on standby and have her treated as soon as she gets there.

Yes sir I will have them ready. He dialed another number after hanging up with tahal. Xu Li make an announcement asking Dr Wang, Dr Zhang, Dr Kim and Dr Gao to report to the emergency room.

He stepped out of his office and literally ran to the elevator as he waited for the elevator he heard the announcements. He stopped at the VIP department of the hospital.

He entered the director's office and said Zhu have them prepared a VIP room immediately hurry up. As he arrived outside the hospital he saw the four doctors and about six nurses waiting outside.

Before he could talk the sirens of the ambulance was heard and shortly after they could see it. The minute it stopped they rushed and opened the door and took her to the ER.

Ten minutes after she arrived his cars stopped at the entrance of the hospital. He literally ran inside the hospital and headed to the ER with a trail of his bodyguards running behind him.

He saw the hospital president outside and asked how is she? I do not know but our best doctors are checking on her. He waited for thirty minutes before the doctors headed out.

He looked at Dr Gao who headed towards them to explain the situation. His eyes followed the bed she was on which was being wheeled on. Can I talk to you in my office?

He looked at him and said okay before following him. He sat down and waited for the doctors explanation. I will start with congratulations first.

Congratulations Mr Zama your wife is pregnant it's almost a month or two I can't really tell right now. She is v-tell me what's wrong with her. Pregnancy won't make her collapse like that.

The doctor looked at him and sighed before saying there is a problem which could make her miscarriage the baby any moment without medical attention.

It is not genetic and it's not a disease it's just that the position which the baby is in is dangerous. The baby survived this long because the mother is strong and healthy.

Also we do not know the main reason why she collapsedHopefully we will know more when the results come out. What do you suggest about the baby?

Well there aren't many options and I will be honest with you. Leaving the baby in her is no risk at all to her life but she will have to stay in the hospital until she gives birth.

If you choose to have the baby removed or if she miscarries the child she might never be able to conceive again.

However if she successfully delivers the baby she will be fine and she might have a very normal pregnancy the next time you try for a baby.

When will the test results come out? They should be out in thirty minutes Dr Gao said. Then I will have to trouble you to send them to her room.