CHAPTER FORTY TWO: SASSY BITCH

He stopped the car and got out. Kiran number din sabiha yayi amma batayi picking ba.

Kallan Namik yayi yace leave here and go to the mansion inform your madam about this and have her make plans for it

But what about you sir? He smiled and said forget about me and leave in form her and tell her to prepare before coming.

Juyawa yayi a guje ya barshi a nan gurin. Su Donald sukayi arresting nasa hadda ji masa gurin sanya mishi handcuffs.

What is it Javid why are you still not in bed? Murmushi yayi kamin yace I was waiting for daddy I gave him a message.

Just sleep idan ya dawo zan ajiyema sakon naka safely har saika tashi gobe da safe idan Allah yace.

Binsa daki tayi tai tucking dinsa in sannan ta koma dakinta inda tana shiga telephone din ta fara kara.

Dagawa tayi ashe daga downstairs ne informing he din Namik is here to see her. Alright I will be down in a few minutes.

Tana sauka ta kallesa tace hello Namik. Hello madam I have a message from boss for you. He said t—what?

They will probably try to look into his properties and the might want to visit the house as well.

What jerks how dare they? Donald has been after boss for about five years ever since Harolds incident

I understand tafada kamin tace let me contact the lawyers first. Tafi hour biyu tana sauraren lawyers din suna meeting about how to do it.

You should not consent to a search without a warrant. Expect them at the company tomorrow and also expect them at the house.

They are helpless and do not have evidence they will try to everything in their power to find evidence in the house or the company.

You have to go to the company tomorrow and immediately they leave the company you go back home.

Keep them off the properties and we will take care of everything. Kallan babban lawyer din cikin nine lawyers dinsa tayi a videoconference din sannan tace you are going to the station?