CHAPTER FORTY: XOXO❤️

He put his phone back in his pocket and aimed at his target

He fired one clear shot and hit the target. He looked at the scene and returned the gun inside the box.

He handed the case to Shu and said better hurry up with the recruits and entered inside the black SUV.

Sir madam called and asked you to call her back when you get this message. He looked at the driver and said okay.

Ever since the incident two months ago both he and sabiha have been at odds. And to be honest he is not mad at her anymore.

He's just busy and now this stupid weirdo is trying to ruin his life. He closed his eyes and said forget it I will call her when I get back.

Did any of the twins call? Yes sir Young master Javid called and asked when you will be returning back to mainland.

He said you should send him a text when you are done and he will call you back.

She sat in the living room in the dark thinking about what to do? It's been two months and I have alrea apologized my ass off.

Knowing tahal he should have calmed down by now. He should understand me my brother ran for office and I went there to show my support.

Why is he so angry about this? Could it be because you didn't use a penny from his money? Her subconscious self chirped in.

It might be the reason. But when ever we fight he never refused to take my calls. He was always available in a way.

Mom why are you sitting in the dark? She heard Aryah's voice as the lights turned on. She looked at her now twelve year old.

I was just gathering my thoughts why are you awake by this time of the night? I came down to get some water she said as she sat beside her

Is there no water in your fridge? It's finished I think Ayrah drank the last bottle. She watched as her daughter went back upstairs.

You leave me with only one option she said as she looked at the time. She stood in front of the pay phone and put her hands in her coat to get some coins

 She stood in front of the pay phone and put her hands in her coat to get some coins