CHAPTER 38:THOUGHTFUL DAUGHTERS

Ya za'ayi haka kawai ka yadda with sleepover? We've never been around this Wang Yue's parents we don't know who they are or how they discipline their kids.

Darling they're good people do you think I will just allow the girls to go to someone else's house and sleep there without doing an extensive background check?

Still you should have told me ko kana ganin I don't have the right to know about my kids ware abouts? Such an important thing and you hid it from me tafada tana kallansa.

He held her shoulders before saying you were busy with work that's why I decided to just allow them to go. Janye hannayensa tayi tace that is not a good reason.

Washegari tunda safe ta shirya tabar gidan. Shiga tayi cikin farar Cadillac din tabar gidan ranta har a lokacin yana mata susa.

Even if he is their father how could he allow them to sleep somewhere without telling her first.

Parking tayi gaban katoton gidan ta fito ta nufi kofar shiga gidan tayi ringing doorbell ta koma ta tsaya.

Wata kyakyawar mata yar China ta bude kofar sukayi ido hudu

Dan murmushi tayi tace hello Mrs Wang I am Sabiha Arya and Ayrah's mom am here to pick them up

Oh hello come inside please matar tafada tana janyewa ta bata hanya dan ta shiga. Cire heels dinta tayi ta sanya house slippers dinda tagani suka kara shiga chan ciki.

Ganinsu tayi zauna saman dinning suna cin breakfast tareda wata yar kyakyawar yarinya ga dukkan alamu itace kawarsu. Kallan plates dinsu tayi taga ba bacon babu pork a ciki.

They stayed till the kids finished breakfast before she took them home. Mommy where is Javid and Javida?

She ignored them and parked at the entrance of the house before saying get out. They silently removed the belts and got out of the car. She drove away living them outside.

Sabiha you should not treat the kids like that. It is not their fault they asked me and I allowed them to go.

They were crying earlier because you told them to get out of the car and go top it all you didn't help them out of it.

If they are old enough to have a sleepover at their age then they are old enough to get out of the car without my help.

Oh I forgot I should have called you and have them ask you to help them out of the car. Excuse me I have to see my kids she said and followed the green arrow.

He sat down with his leg on top of the other and watched her leave