CHAPTER 24: A PROMISE

Komawa yayi a dakin ya zauna kusada ita yana kallanta. Kiran sallar azahar dinda akayi yasashi mikewa ya tafi masallaci. Yana dawowa ya tsaya a parlon chan ya mike ya shiga kitchen ya dauko bottled water yana kulle fridge din yaga note a lake handwriting dinta ya gani she wrote. Hy I checked the time and had to go am sorry I couldn't call you because my phone isn't in a good condition. But I'll call with ammah's phone when I get home safely. Yours sabiha.  Murmushi yayi kamin ya koma parlon ya zauna yana kallan news. Ringing din wayarsa yaja hankalinsa ya dauka wayar. It was his baby's name on the screen. Dagawa yayi yace hello daga chan tace it's me sabiha uhm I know yace yana gyara zamansa. I just received the phone from wolf thank you very much I really appreciate it. It's alright I'll see you when you get home kawai yace mata.

Sabiha kuwa suna isa gida ta fita tayi cikin family house din bata jima da shiga ba aka aika kiranta kodata fito taga wolf waya ya bata yace from boss. Bayan ta kirashi Har zata kwanta su zara sukace tazo su karbi dinkin wata friend dinsu. Da ita da sultana da Yusra suka makale sunji batun yawo. Ita tana garden tana zabgawa anti mimi murmushi danta kyaleta ta fita.

Anti Mimi na sakinta tayi dakin gwaggo a guje ta dauko hijab din sallar gwaggon ta saka ta fita

Anti Mimi na sakinta tayi dakin gwaggo a guje ta dauko hijab din sallar gwaggon ta saka ta fita. A gaban motar zarace sai wacce kejan motar wadda zasu raka karbar dinki. Sun kama hanyar Senegalese a kan gadar bafarawa sukaci karo da wasu motocin guda biyar. Harbin motarsu akayi take kaji gurin ya rude da harbeharbe. Wayarta ta fitar ta dannawa tahal kira as she remembered his words if s he comes in contact with any danger she should call him first and then send her location to him. The last she should do is to activate her GPS. Yana dagawa tasaki kuka please come and get me they are shooting at us. She quickly shared the location with him and kept still. Meanwhile the minute he received her call he rushed out of the house. He yelled at the men to gear up he tracked her location and headed towards the place. She got out of the car after sultana and made a run for it as well. The place where lots of men use to stay is empty today like an abandoned building. She couldn't even see her own shadow. She felt a tight grip on her hijab as someone grabbed her from behind she started trashing around only to get smacked in the face so hard till she fell on the hard road which almost immediately gave her bruises. She felt her hijab being torn which forced her to struggle more. She had the luck of kicking the man in the groin and he shouted in pain which bought her the few seconds she needed to push him off her and run.

She ran like she never did before only to be clipped by someone's leg which caused her to fall face flat on the road. She hit the man every where she had the chance of landing a blow. But he successfully held her hands above her head and sat on her stomach. He forcefully kissed her as she cried with tears running down her cheeks. She felt the other man with him kick her in the stomach. Causing her to groan in pain which gave immense pleasure to the sadist on top of her. She heard Yusra screaming but so couldn't help as she was trapped.  She didn't know how she did it but all of a sudden she had the strength to push them away and ran for her life. She took a stone and hit the man holding Yusra down the road as he tried unbuckling his trousers. Run she said to Yusra and she ran straight she could hear footsteps behind her she felt the disgusting familiar hand wrapped around her waist and felt his agonizing boner poking her ass as she wiggled. All the men she came across were foreigners. Dan Allah no! She cried and her hit her head on the road side with the help of his friend. She felt herself being picked up and heard walking sounds before she was thrown to the floor. As she looked up she saw students of the school ahead who were in upper floors looking at them. Beside her was sultana and Yusra who were in a slightly better shape than her.