CHAPTER FORTY FOUR: LOOKING THE OTHER WAY

Kallan Mss Park tayi kamin tace his mother passed away yesterday night? Yes ma'am she passed away a little after midnight.

As he has been the Vice President of the company for ten years you should visit the funeral house and offer your condolences.

I know it is hard to ask of you but since you will be handing the company over to the young ladies next week and they have no experience he should be there to help them adjust.

If I go there and don't bow to the picture or light incense that will be insulting to your traditions.

And you know I avoid funerals because I can't do those things that are against my beliefs and my religion.

I will wait for him at his house and offer my condolences there we leave after i pray isha prayer.

Harga Allah niyyar ta tayi bacci yau since jiya was graduation ceremony dinsu Aryah she didn't rest she threw a full party for them.

Saida tayi sallar isha sannan ta shirya cikin bakaken kaya ta sauka kasa. Kallan Ayrah dake dibar ruwa a fridge tayi tace am going out what do you want?

Buy me some Nutella mine is finished and Aryah needs a new pair of sleeping socks. Okay see you tafada tana fita.

Suna parking bakin gidan mutumin ta shiga ciki. She waited for about an hour kamin ya dawo from the funeral house.

Mikewa tayi with a sad face ta kallesa kamin ta dukar da kanta ta dago sannan tayi joining hannuwanta a gaba

I am sorry for your loss Vice President Choi. I am sorry that she went away from us at such an early time. I offer you my sincere condolences.

Thank you President and I am sorry for making you wait and also am sorry for getting you out of your house at such a late hour of the night.

It is only right that I come myself tafada tana kallansa. Where is your wife? Murmusawa tayi kamin yace she is at the funeral house.

I came first because I heard you are here waiting. Nodding tayi kamin tace kindly send my condolences to her.

Bayan sati daya tayi holding meeting early Monday morning inda ta zauna kan kujerar head sauran department heads suna zazzaune.

Kallansu tayi kamin tace I gathered you here today to inform you of the change in management.

As you all know I have two daughters who graduated high school about a week ago. From today the girls will handle all the work in my place.

They will be the acting chairwomen on my behalf. I want you to give them the respect you give me as I am sure they will do much better than I did.

Until Vice President Choi resumes work I will have senior executive Ming help them. I would like you to guide and teach them for me.

Whispering suka kamayi between them as suna fita daga conference hall din do it is true she is handing over the company to her children.