CHAPTER THREE: LEFE AND PLANNING

Gyaran murya yayi kamin ya buda baki in his deep sexy voice yace how's you school?

Am it's fine we've already graduated. Tafada ana wasa da hannunta. Tsareta yayi da ido yayi shiru yana kallanta.

Harta fidda ran zaiyi maga sai taji yace I know but you haven't done the graduation ceremony yet.

You only did the prom at Hilton hotel and the graduation party at your house.

So technically speaking you've not officially graduated. Yo.u h.haa.v.e c.co.me a long.g w.a.ay l.e.tt me

Shiru tayi nadan wani lokaci as she was shuttering kamin daga baya ta bude baki tace.

You have come a long way why don't you have something to eat? Let me get you something to drink.

Saida takai kofa sannan ya kira sunanta yace Sabiha! Juyowa tayi kanta a kasa.

Raise your head up would you? Daga kanta tayi but still taki kallansa. Iced water would do.

Furrowing eyebrows dinta tayi alamun she was confused. Smirking yayi kamin yace I would like iced water.

What about the food? You just flew for sixteen to seventeen hours. The food in the plane is not that healthy.

Just hav...shiru tayi as she realized that once again she said too much more than she was supposed to say.

Dukar da kanta tayi kamin tace okay tayi sauri ta fita. She has a habit of caring too much.

Which is why she gets misunderstood alot because sometimes it seems like she's forcing things on you when she actually just cares.

Dawowa tayi da tray a hannu saman tray din glass jug ne with iced water sai empty glass.

Ajiyewa tayi kan center table din ta zuba ruwa a cup din ta ajiye a gabansa.

Kallanta yayi sa took a sip of his water kamin yace what were you saying earlier?

Girgiza kanta tayi tace nothing. I want you to understand that I am not refusing to eat because of a reason.

I am refusing to eat because I am not used to any type of dish except the one I've been eating since the day I was born.

I have lived overseas all my life so I am a little picky about what I eat. Dan karamin murmushi ta saki tace it is okay.

Sunfi awa daya a zaune babu wanda ya tankawa wani. Kuma ba kallo suke ba ba kuma waya suke danna ba.

Sabiha is a very talkative and person and she has an easygoing personality  she's suprised how she could keep quite like this.

Time ya duba a Rolex dinsa dake lake a tsintsiyar hannunsa kamin ya kalleta yace I will be leaving.

Mikewa yayi itama ta mike saida suka  kai kofa sannan tace am what can i..what can I call you?