CHAPTER 32: FAMILY POWER

THROWBACK

Thank you Mr Consigliere. She looked at ammah before saying ammah I will be leaving for London in an hour I will meet you guys as soon as I finish what am doing.

Okay Allah ya tsare sai kin dawo sabiha ki kula ammah tafada tana murmushi. Ba abinda ta dauka idan ba handbag dinta ba sai international passport dinta. Tana shiga private jet din sukayi taking off.

Early morning sukayi Lansing a airport din. Shiga ciki tayi gurin customs aka bata visa on arrival ta wuce warta. It's always been like that for her almost duk kasar da zataje visa on arrival ake bata.

Shiga tayi cikin bakar SUV dinda akayi parking tace let's go. Tafiyar an hour and a half sukayi kamin su wuce first gate din hospital din. Does anyone else knows about me being here? No madam just me.

Nodding tayi kamin tace that is good keep it just between us two and I will make sure to remember your name. She opened the door and stepped down. She stopped at the reception and slipped a paper to the man.

You can hear right? She shook her head and touched her lips before looking straight at his lips

You can hear right? She shook her head and touched her lips before looking straight at his lips. You know how to read lips? She nodded and smiled a little.

Okay that's good take that elevator and go to the tenth floor take your right and enter the second office to your left that is who you are looking for. She smiled and did a sign language saying thank you.

She walked towards the elevator and followed the exact directions given to her. She smiled seeing the persons name and knocked on the door. She walked inside only after hearing a shirt yes.

She looked at the empty seat of the assistant or secretary before walking inside to the main office. They both looked at each other and the woman seating on the chair said Sabiha!

Sabiha smiled and said hello it's nice to meet you. The young lady stood ups and smiled as well before saying nice to meet you. Have a seat she said gesturing the seats.

After they sat down the young lady sat down and said what brings you here all the way from Korea? Sabiha looked at her before saying I am here to make a deal with you.

Now what type of deal would you make with me? Am sure you will be interested Sabina said. Am listening the young lady said. Sabiha smiled as she managed to get half of her attention.

I am sure you know about the rumors of the war threatening to breakout between the Zama family and the Irish family. Yes I am aware about that.

At first I was going to come here to ask you to postpone the war but then when I thought of what I am about to offer you I think it is only right that I ask you to stop it. After all a war breaking out from the underground won't do you any good.

She looked at sabiha as if she was examining her before saying so you are here to beg? Sabiha shook her head before saying no I am here to make a deal a fair deal. The lady smiled before saying I see why you guys are respected in the other world.