35

"What's with the potential Kdrama you were talking about earlier, baby?"

"I think there's something going on with your two sisters and mine." Joohyun said, and smirked.

"Huh? What do you mean?"

"Slowgi, I mean, your sisters have some feels towards Lia, I can feel it! The tension was there too." Joohyun said as she took a bite from her rice cake.

"Now I'm interested, but damn, what's with those two? Out of all people, they both had to crush on the same person." Seulgi said facepalming.

"Well well, that's why it's a Kdrama potential thingy, I told you!"

"Damn, I honestly don't know what to do in that position, they look like they are kinda close too?"

"Yeah, and plus.. I wouldn't really know how to act if my own sister's battling with me over someone I like. I mean, sisters before hoes right?"

"Are you calling me a hoe now--"

"Shh, I didn't say anything." Joohyun said laughing. "Well, technically I am sharing you with Yerim, she always has your attention everytime you come." She said rolling her eyes and laughed.

"But I'm all yours." Seulgi said and gave a peck on Joohyun's lips.

_____

The two were on Seulgi's minivan, to pick up his sisters and Lia. The young couple decided to see how things are going on with their sibllings.

"I'm really intrigued by all of this, yet I don't want to go over the line and invade their comfort zone." Joohyun said and looked outside the window.

"Hmhm, I want the best for my two sisters, but I think they are too young for stuff like this. I know Lia is great, but they are all still young and have so much ahead still." Seulgi added, trying to find a spot to park.

The two waited outside the school of their younger siblings and listened to music together.

"Here they are." Seulgi said, and pointed at the three teens.

"Sup, kids." Seulgi said, peeking his head.

"Oppa? What are you doing here?"

"Hop in, the three of you." Joohyun said, earning a surprised look from them.

"Unnie?" Lia said surprised.

"My baby, come on in!" Her older sister said, making her fake gag.

"Please unnie, don't do that."

"Fine." Joohyun said, laughing at Lia's face.

The three went inside the car, with Lia being between the two Kangs.

"Where are we going, oppa?" Yeji asked.

"Are you guys hungry?"

"Yeah, we had two hours of p.e earlier, I'm starving." Ryujin said, stratching her arms.

"Alright then, do you guys wanna eat italian food?" He suggested.

"Sure, let's go."

_____

"3 fiorentinas, a salad, 2 plates of pasta alla bolognese, 1 pesto and a carbonara." Seulgi ordered.

"Drinks sir?"

"Ah right, hm.. what do you guys want?"

"Coke for me." Ryujin said.

"Same here. "

"Alright, 4 cans of coke and iced tea." He said and the waiter nodded.

"How's school, kids?" Joohyun asked.

"Well.. tiring, not gonna lie." Lia said, playing with the fork.

"But we're helping each other out, so no one's gonna be left." Yeji said, eating up some bread.

"That's great to know." Seulgi said, nodding.

Their food arrived and Ryujin started to cut some meat and gave it to Lia.

That was of course seen by the two adults.

"Thank you." Lia shyly said and smiled.

"No prob. Here's yours, Yej." She said and gave it to Yeji.

"Thanks."

The couple looked at each other, and had a telepathic conversation.

"See? The drama!" Joohyun said.

"You're right, baby." Seulgi said nodding.

"Eat up well kids." Seulgi then said, and shook his head smiling.

"We'll eat well, thank you, oppa." The three said and continued to eat.

_____

"Nice shoot, Yeji." Lia said, patting her shoulder.

"O-Oh, thanks." Yeji said, blushing.

They were currently at an arcade, Seulgi rented the whole place so it wasn't too noisy and crouded.

"Nice!" Ryujin said, cheering for her sister.

The score displayed was 975.

"Damn, you sure are training to join the school's basketball team, huh?" Seulgi said.

"Well.. yeah." Yeji nodded.

"What club are you going to join, Ryu?"

"Soccer."

"Great, I'm sure you'll do well." Seulgi said. "How about you Lia? I heard you're in the music club?"

"Yeah, I've been practicing for our musical too."

"That's cool, invite us, aight?"

"Sure!"

Seulgi then looked around and found that his girlfriend was in the karaoke room.

Joohyun was singing her lungs out, it was kinda funny, she was even dancing her heart out.

Once she finished, Seulgi clapped his hands, gaining the attention of his girl, startling her.

"Oh my gosh, you saw all of that?"

"Maybe half of it? You were already at the chorus when I arrived. You're great, baby." He said and laughed.

"Annoying. Are the kids still playing?" She said, laeaning on Seulgi.

"Yeah, should we stay like this for a bit?" He said, hugging her from behind.

"I'd love to." She said, and smiled.

______

Heh see you in 300 years.