29

[Seul would look like this in this au. Handsome, right? Kkk.]

I'm on my way, love.
2.32 pm

Seulgi drove towards Joohyun's school, SMU. He parked near the entrance, checking his looks and breath.

He looked at the bunch of student exiting the gate, so he got out of the car, so that Joohyun could see him easily.

After a bunch of students and lots of glimpses, he finally saw his girl.

"Hey baby." He smiled, and went to give her a kiss on the forehead.

"Hey handsome. I missed you." Joohyun said, hugging him.

"I missed you too, love. Let's go?" He said, opening the car's door for her.

"Where are we going?" Joohyun said after putting her school bag on the backseat.

"Where do you wanna go?"

"Let's have a simple date." Joohyun said.

"Sure. Let's go for a walk at the park and have some skewers on the way?" Seulgi said, earning a grin on Joohyun. That's totally her style.

They went to Han River's little park, where they could spend some time walking hand in hand and seat on the grass. And that's what they literally did.

"Let's go first to 7/11 and get some food." Seulgi suggested.

The two walked to the closest store, and bought some ramen, two cans of beer, some sausages, coke and corndogs.

"They look so yummy!" Joohyun said, as they went back to their mat that was on the grass.

"They really do. Should I open the beers?"

"Hmhm, drinking some won't be bad." Joohyun said, and the two started to drink after their 'cheers'.

The two also began to eat their food, laughing at each other since they would get some sauce on their faces.

"Wait hold on, let's take a pic!" Seulgi said, taking out his phone, opening the camera.

"1.. 2.. 3!" He said and laughed at their faces still tainted by the sauce.

"Hyun." He said, still holding the phone in the air. Joohyun looke at him and he leaned to kiss her on her lips, taking one more time a pic.

"Y-Yah!" Joohyun said, pushing his face lightly after the kiss ended.

"Hey atleast I removed the stain!" He proudly said, getting some wet wipes and cleaned their faces.

The two were about to go when someone called Seulgi's name.

"Seulgi? Oh my god! Seulgi!" A girl said, gettong closer to the two of them.

"Huh? Wan? Wendy?" He said, with a confused face.

"Yes! How are you doing!"

"Oh good, I thought you were in Canada?" Seulgi said, giving his attention to his college bestfriend.

"I just came back hehehe, oh! Who is she?" Wendy asked, noticing Joohyun on the side.