23

The two are back to Seoul, walking hand in hand outside the airport.

It's official, the two are now dating.

"I missed our dear air."

"I did too, hm.. where do we go now?" Seulgi asked his now girlfriend.

"Hm.. home? I bet they missed us a lot." Joohyun said and smiled.

"Sure, I also want to give the news to auntie and uncle." Seulgi said, being a bit nervous.

"If you want we can tell them a bit later, we can take our time." Joohyun said, raising her right eyebrow a bit.

"Nono, I'm 100% sure, I can do it."

"Okay, if you say so. Let's go?"

"Yup." He said and drove his car towards the Bae's house.

But before, the two went to a Korean Restaurant and ordered some tteokbbokki, since it was Joohyun's favorite, jjajjangmyeon, pork belly, and soju for Taeyeon, strawberry ice cream for Yerim at the convenience store.

"Hey! We are back!" Joohyun said, entering her house.

"Omo! Hyun-ah! How was your trip? Did something happen?" Her mom teasingly said, wiggling her eyebrows at the two.

"U-Uh, we'll talk about that later, we brought food!" Joohyun said, avoiding her mom's question.

"Oh! That's great, I was being lazy on cooking today, good thing you two brought some." She said, and made the two sit.

"Oh, auntie--"

"Ddaeng, wrong."

"Right, mom, uhm, I'll pick Hyun's luggages, and bring them to her bedroom." He said getting a nod from Tiffany.

"Mom, really?" Joohyun said, her eyes turning because of how her mom made her boyfriend call her already mom.

"Why? He's your boyfriend after all?"

"W-Wha- how did you know?"

"Just now, you confirmed it. OH MY GOSH TAEYEON YOUR DAUGHTER HAS A BOYFRIEND NOW!" She screamed, making Joohyun choke on her water.

"Damn it mom?!" She said, trying to catch some air.

"MY GOSH, I'M SO PROUD?!" Tiffany continued to scream, eventually making her husband come out of the kitchen, and make her shut up dragging her with him, giving an apologetic smile to his daughter.

"Hey what was auntie saying? I heard screaming when I was outside. Did something happen, love?" He said while putting down the two luggages, fixing his hair, making Joohyun blush at the endearment.

"Y-Yes, m-my mom j-just found out."

"O-Oh shit, let me just put your things up." He said, hurrying his tracks.

"Also, where are Yerim and Lia?" He asked, once he was downstairs, taking a seat on the couch.

"I don't know.. Yerim'w probably at Sooyoung's. Lia.. uh, her bedroom?" Joohyun said, leaning her head on her boyfriend's shoulder. Automatically, Seulgi's arms placed around Joohyun's frame.

"Hey hey hey, already touchy in the household?" Taeyeon said jokingly, making of course the two shift their body immediately.

"S-Sorry sir."

"Just kidding, just don't be too lovey dovey in front of me, you know what I mean guys."

"Yes dad." Joohyun said, and looked at Seulgi, who was just staring blank at the wall.

"Are you okay baby?" Hearing that word from Joohyun's voice was ethereal to him.

"Y-Yeah, say that again."

"What do I have to say?"

"What you just said earlier."

"The what do I say?" Joohyun asked.

"No dummy, before that."

"Are you okay... baby?" At that he smiled like a fool, leaving Joohyun look at him like 'he is being crazy again'.

"I love you." Seulgi said, sniffing her shoulder.

"You look like a dog. I love you too." She said, and laughed at his reaction.

"OPPAAAAAA!" Yerim shouted as she entered the house, with another girl in her back and her mom.

"Yerim-ah!" Seulgi said welcoming the little girl in his arms.

"Aigoo, did you miss that much?" Seulgi asked, pinching her nose.

"I did! I missed you too unnie!" The little girl said jumping on her sister.

"Ouch, I missed you too, troublemaker." Joohyun said, teasing her little sister.

"Sooyoung unnie! This is Seul oppa!"

"Hello heheh." The other girl around Yerim's age said.

"Hey! You might be Joy right? Yerim talks about you everytime." Seulgi said, and Yerim looked at him like 'I can't believe you said that!'

"We'll get going, my husband is coming home again soon." Sooyoung's mom said, and bid their goodbyes.

"Hey.. what's this fuss-- Unnie? Oppa?" An half awake Lia said as she was touching her swollen face.

"Hey sis! We just got back, bought some snacks for you, and a little gift for you." Joohyun said, and Lia just hugged her in appreciation.

"So... let's have dinner, shall we?" Tiffany said suddenly, from the kitchen's door, with a lil smirk on her face.

The young couple knew what was going on at their dinner tonight.

_______

Lolll sorry for the late update.