21

"AAAAAH!!" Joohyun screamed as she pushed Seulgi down their bed.

"OUCH!" He hissed and got up caressing his butt that fell on the floor.

"WHY ARE YOU TOPLESS?!" Joohyun shouted and Seulgi rolled his eyes.

"CALM DOWN YOU ALREADY SAW THEM FROM OUR PHOTOSHOOTS HYUN!"

"NOT ONLY THAT BITCH, YOU HAVE A BULGE JEEZ!" She said while covering her eyes.

Seulgi looked down and sure enough, there was a huge bulge down there.

Embarrassing.

He fastly covered it with his pillow and went to the bathroom, took an ice cold shower to put his thing down.

Once it was all settled, he tried to not be awkward.

"U-Uhm... if you n-need the b-bathroom you can u-use it.." He awkwardly said, scratching the back of his neck.

Joohyun just quietly went in and stayed there for a good hour.

____

The two were on their way to explore Shanghai.

Day 2 in Shanghai is dedicated to the temples in there, and for the museums.

Shanghai is a place full of art. There are traditional temples, like the Jade Temple Buddha, museums, Tianzifang, an historic neighborhood with an artsy vibe.

The two had spent their days in Shanghai very well, and it was time to go to Singapore, and go to the infamous Singapore Flyer, which is the tallest Ferris Wheel in Asia.

"S-Seulgi, are y-you sure you w-want to go h-here.." Joohyun asked her bestfriend, with a trembling voice.

"Yeah! Doesn't it look so cool?" Seulgi said smiling.

"Sure it does, how high can it go up?"

"About... 165 meters. It lasts around 30 minutes, sounds fun right?" He said, and chuckled.

Joohyun gulped at the informations, little did Seulgi know that she has fears of heights.

The two rode the big cabin, filled with 26 more people with them. At first Joohyun was chill with it, it wasn't that tall, but when it was 40 meters above the sky, she started to feel her stomach go crazy, and sweat.

"Rene? Are you okay?"

"Y-Yeah.. I-I'm j-just scared hehe.." She said, holding on Seulgi's arm.

"What.. why you didn't tell me that you're scared and that you have fear of heights?"

"Y-You looked so excited about it, and I w-wanted to try a-also.."

"Aish, don't worry I'm just here, okay?" He said, trying to comfort her, rubbing his thumb on her hand.

When the cabin reached the top and stopped, the sight was so damn good.

"Hyun, open your eyes, look."

"B-But I'm scared.."

"It's worth it, promise. You trust me, right?" He said making Joohyun look at the goodass view.

"W-Woah.. I don't regret fighting my own fear now."

"See? It's beautiful. But not as you." Seulgi said outloud, looking outside. He really said it.

"You're good looking too, Seulgi." Joohyun said, and hugged him once again, since the cabin started to move again.

She felt so safe in his arms. She knew that he was the right man, she knew that this was right.

______

"Aigoo.. I'm so tired." Seulgi said, while stretching his arms once they arrived at the famous hotel in Marina Bay, where there's that infinity pool Seulgi wanted to try.

"Didn't you want to go to the swimming pool?" Joohyun asked, unpacking her things up.

"Hmm.. I'll go later. Should we go around 8 pm? While everyone is having dinner, and we can have it all for us tho."

"Sure thing Seul." She said, keeping herself busy.

"Okay, since it's just 4 pm.. I'll take a 4 hour nap. You can join me if you want." He said, tossing his shirt off and drifted to sleep.

Joohyun looked at his bare back, laying on the bed, he certainly got tired, he jumped all over the place from the excitement when they got to interact with the dolphins earlier.

"He's so weirdly cute, on his own way. Damn it, Kang Seulgi." She said, tapping her lips with her finger.

She joined him on the bed, and hugged Seulgi to fall asleep. She got addicted on falling into his arms, that she craves it now.

"Let's sleep well, Seul, I love you." She said, and closed her eyes, smiling at the words she just said to him.

_______

Hello. I reflected about what I said in the past weeks. I gladly got better, and I don't like unfinished works, so here I am, tryna complete this. I'll be leaving for the Philippines tomorrow, and idk when I'll have connection. I hope I will have it soon. It'll be glad to be there after 5 years. Let's start over again with this vacation. Aja.