11

I was enjoying my dear sleep when my alarm turned on.

I groaned and got my phone and read the allarm's name.

Photoshoot's day, hoe.

I laughed at the name, and got up, time for a nice shower.

"Don't stop me nowww, I'm having such a good time, I'm having a ball~~" I sang while showering. What? I enjoy singing old songs!

I finished showering and stared at my reflection on the mirror.

Nice 8 packs, and handsome face. I'm a whole package tshh.

Okay stop with the vanity, I need to prepare, the photoshoot starts at 12 pm.

"Alexa, play wannabe by itzy, please." I said and prepared my breakfast. Pancakes with honey and blueberries on top will do.

"I don't wanna be somebody, just wanna be me, be me, I wannabe me me me~" This song got me so hooked up.

I finished eating and prepared my normal attire on basic days. Not in suit and tie, but in my adidas joggers, shirt and sweatshirt. What a promoter lol.

"Hmm.. Lambo or Porsche? Let's go for the Porsche 911." I mumbled and started the engine. I love sports cars, damn.

I arrived at the location, it's the Louis Vuitton's photo magazine editor's house.

He's rich af too, and he has a whole set up in his penthouse.

"Oh Young K! You're here early, it's good to see you again! Aigoo you got taller from the last time I saw you. Wait.. how old were you.. 16? How fast time flies.." he said, looking at the sky.

"Yeah, it's good to see you too, Mr. Jinhwan, yes, it's beeen a lot! I missed going here and take nice pictures!" I said and looked around the house. It didn't really change, maybe the backyard, it has more access to the nature.

"I'll go and set the things up for our photoshoot, is your partner here now?"

"I think she'll be here in a bit, just go ahead Mr. Kim!" I said and he went off somewhere.

I started to walk in the living room, and sat on the couch. I'm jut used to this house, Mr. Kim is like an uncle to me.

"Uhm.. Young K?" I heard a soft familiar voice saying my name. Okay, I have to act as if I don't know her and she is just a co-worker.

"Ms Bae Joohyun?" I said looking back and saw her in a formal attire. It really fits her well..

"Yes, it's me.. uhm, am I late?" She said tilting her head a bit.

"Nono, you're just in time. Let's go, they must be waiting for us. Are you with your manager?"

"Yes, but she headed to the bathroom, I heard she is a bit constipated.." she said with a worried face. "I should have prepared her some kiwis." She pouted, and I laughed at her antics.

"Oh, so.. well uhm.. let's go?" I said and she nodded and followed me.

"Mr Kim, this is Bae Joohyun, my partner for today." I presented the two of them to each other. I'm just so nice for this world wtf.

"You two will surely be a bomb for next month's issue for LV!" He excitedly said. I chuckled and looked at Irene that was blushing. What a cutie.

"I'll go and change for my first outfit. Do the same Ms. Bae, if you go on this corridor there's the make up artists and all, they'll be taking care of you." I said and smiled. She smiled back and we parted ways.

"Awesome, please come a bit closer Joohyun, yes, good.. Young K, put your right hand on Joohyun's waist and look at her." Mr Kim said and we complied. I'm not that type of person that is picky when it comes to do poses.

I trust the photographers and directors a lot, cause I know what they are doing.

"Don't worry Joohyun, it's okay, relax." I can feel that she is still nervous. Gladly she calmed down, and we continued to take good pictures.

"Joohyun, sit on the chair, while posing like an I'm tired but I have to be cool pose, and you Young K, lay on the floor, on your side, and look intensely on the camera.

"Good! This will get lots of lovely reactions, good job guys. Thank you for your hard work!" Mr. Kim said and bowed.

We bowed back and clapped our hands with the staff.

I decided to go to my dressing room, and fished my phone out of my jogger's pockets.

Hey Hyun, are you done with the photoshoot?

Hi Seul, yes, I'm currently at the dressing room. I was a bit nervous, but I overcame it and it went pretty well.

It's nice to hear that, did you eat?

Not that much, we hadn't really get to eat here. In fact I'm very, I mean VERY hungry.

I thought about what you said yesterday night and..

And..?

Let's meet up. You did well today, so it's my treat.

Are you serious?

Yeah, why not ㅋㅋㅋ

Nothing, I'm just surprised that you want to meet up, well sure, where do we meet?

Hmm.. what do you want to eat?

Korean barbecue.

Then let's have korean barbecue and cold ramen.

Sounds really good. See you Seul!

See you, Hyun.
Seen 6.53 pm

I can feel excitement and lots of nervousness in me. How will she react, that I'm her boss' son?

Well.. let's hope for the best.

It's time to reveal it. It's now, or never.

______

Good morning and good night! Thank you for the 1.4K reads and for the votes! 😫❤