15

After a week, our LV photoshoot got published and we are in the cover page.

I don't know but I feel so happy to see this. It's a good start for her.

"Hyun, did you see the magazine? Isn't it amazing?" I said on the phone. She just finished her classes, and she is on her way to a photoshoot for a make up product.. I don't really know what it is.

"Yes, my bestfriend, Yongsun, got me copy of it, I've never been so proud of my self... to be honest." She said calmly.

"I'm proud of you, Hyun. Keep it up okay? By the way where are you now?" I asked, looking at the surroundings of my car.

"I'm almost at the school entrance."

"Okay, turn on the right after that."

"Why?"

"Just do it."

"Fine." She said and I heard her breath on the phone, kind of turning me on.

Stop Seulgi, damn she's your best friend! You shouldn't fantasize on her.

I looked on my near mirror, and saw her there, with a surprised face holding her phone.

"What are you doing here, shouldn't you be at work?" She said coming closer to the car.

"Get in." I simply said and ended the call. I saw her puffing her cheeks and got in.

"Yah, why are you here?" She asked again.

"Going with you to the shooting." I simply said, "oh, here, I thought you were going to be hungry so I got a pizza, and diet coke." I said and showed her the food.

"Tsh, you know me too well." She said and started to eat.

"Seul," she said, and I just hummed, since I was driving. "Have a bite, say ahh." She said and got a slice of pizza close to my mouth.

I took a bite of it, and munched.

"Wait, you have some sauce on your face.." She said, getting a tissue and wiped my mouth.

"Thank you." I said, as I felt my self getting hot. I bet my ears are all red now.

"Here we are, just leave your school bag on the back seat." I said as I opened the door for her.

"Okay." She said, putting her things on the backseat, while I got her personal bag, to carry it.

"Let's go." I said and locked the car.

"Do you usually carry bags for girls?" She asked.

"I used to. For my mom. But I don't do anymore." I quietly said. "Also for Yeji and Ryujin, but since they're in America I don't have anyone else other than you."

"Oh.." she said and nodded. I guess she understood my situation, not having my mom here anymore as well as my sisters. We entered the elevator, and it was quiet.

"Well, it's nice to see that you still do it. It means that you are educated. She raised you well, Seul." She spoke and hugged me.

I don't know but I had the urge to hug her back tightly. It has been a while since I've hugged, not feeling awkward.

"Thank you." That's all I said and burried my face on her neck. She felt like home.

"You're always welcome, Seulgi." She said and pinched my cheek.

I smiled, and the elevator opened.

"Hello sir. We're here for my dad's rookie model cf shooting." I said, and we both bowed.