14

Thank you Young K for today, I really appreciated it.

No problem Hyun, and stop calling me Young K gosh.

Then why do your employees call you that?

Well, I decided to. Plus, if they called me Kang Seulgi in front of you that time, you would've find out tho.

It makes some sense but.. why didn't you tell me that it was you?

As you well know, I'm a reserved person, and.. I only trust few people to say my personal informations.

And who are them?

My dad, my brother, my dog GomGom, and.. you.

:o

bAe JoOhYuN iS sHoOkT

Yeah kinda, cause you know, I'm just a nobody, and I'm also one of your dad's employees. And you, you're his son and you own a big company.

And what's the problem with it?

I don't know, there's no problem, I think?

In fact, there isn't.

What if we get into those dating scandals? You know how media goes right?

Yes, I dealt about it with my dad before we could sign the contract to have the photoshoot, he said that he already took care of it.

What if something goes on?

Don't worry too much Hyun, it's fine.

I will, thank you again Seul, I'm going to sleep now.

Good night Hyun!

Good night❤

Sent 9.30 pm

______

Duuude there's so much SeulRene these days, but my brain isn't cooperating with me like tf.
I will take care more of my self so that I can update more, sorry if the updates are so small, but this hoe hasn't got a good relationship with cold weather hshs.