32

That night, Seulgi drove back home to his penthouse alone, sure he missed his girlfriend by his side, but he needs to fix some more business.

"Yeji? What's the matter?" His little sister called.

"Sup bro! Nothing, we'll be there in the morning btw."

"Huh? What do you mean?"

"Jin and I will be back there, we're done here in the States, we'll go there at your house."

"What time are you two exactly arriving?"

"8 am at Incheon, are you gonna fetch us?"

"Well, yeah?"

"Great, see you later, oppa!" Yeji ended the call.

"Jeez it's gonna be hell." He said, massaging his temple, knowing that his sisters are very loud.

"Good bye peaceful life, for now."

____

"Hey oppa!" The two greeted a very sleepy Seulgi at the airport.

"So sweet of you to fetch us up. We'll treat you breakfast, let's gooo." Ryujin said and dragged Seulgi.

"I'm glad you didn't get into an accident while driving. You look so sleepy, oppa." Yeji started as they got in the car.

"I was actually here an hour ago.. took a nap and there, that's why I look like this."

"Aww, what do you want to eat?"

"Hmm.. bacon, eggs, french toast." The bear listed, and the two giggled.

"Alright, human bear. Let's go!"

___

The three went to eat to a fancy cafe and had breakfast there.

"So.. talk about that Joohyun unnie." Ryujin spoke up, making Seulgi choke.

"How are you two so updated huh?"

"Of course, Jongin oppa!"

"Aish, that kid. Anyways, she's working at dad's company but I firstly knew her online.  She's very pretty, sweet, humble."

"Ew, so cheesy." Yeji said, making a disgusted face.

"Bitter. Anyways, are you two done? We have to put your things, rest and go to dad's place."

"Sure."

______

Hi baby, good morning! Are your two sisters with you already? I'm kinda nervous meeting them later.

Hey love, good morning to you as well! Yes, we're at home already and they're sleeping, tired from the long flight. Don't be nervous, they might ask you some things and expose me but nothing to worry about!

Alright big baby, I'll see you later. I love you!

I love you too baby❤.
Seen 9.40 am

Seulgi closed his eyes, resting a bit more for his family dinner.

___

"Are you two done getting ready?" Seulgi said, impatiently at the two younger girls.

"I'm done, Yeji's taking so long tho.." Ryujin said and puffed her cheeks.

"Gosh, she surely wants to slap Jongin with what he said 3 years ago for her being a fashion terrorist. She got a lot better tho." Seulgi said, chuckling at how ridiculous the competition between the two is.