3

"Hey dad, why did you want me and Jongin here today?"

"Good morning to you too, Seulgi. Where is Jongin? I'll tell you when he's here." He said and drank his coffee.

"He'll be here in a bit." I said and played on my phone. It's still early, and my meetings will start in the afternoon, so it's okay.

After a few minutes, the door opened and Jongin appeared. Hell nah, did he seriously wear sweatpants? HAHAHAHA, dad will surely get mad.

"Hey there dad! Sup!" He said and even shook his head side to side. Gosh..

"Is that how you go properly to your company Jongin? Seriously?"

"Well.. as long as I am comfortable it's fine." He calmly said, making dad sigh.

"Whatever. So I called you here because I have an announcement to do."

"What about it?" I said passing my hand through my hair.

"I need you two to do CFs for these brands. It will be held next month, don't worry. You'll have partners. I'll give more informations about them tomorrow." Hmm, it sounds nice.

Jongin and I were always on photoshoots since we were kids, so this is nothing for us.

I looked at him and I saw him smirking. He really enjoys doing these kinds of activity instead of being in an office.

"Wait dad, you know that my girlfriend will be jealous." He said and scowled.

"I know. In fact she is your partner."

"Yes!" He exclaimed and clapped is hands. Tsh.

"What about me?" I asked.

"I just know that your partner's name is.. Bae Joohyun? I think it's her name yes." He said.

"Can't I just go solo?"

"No, you have to partner up Seulgi."

"What about what the media will say? You know I hate rumors dad."

"Don't worry, I already dealt with it." Thanks God. I don't want to be in any issue. It will bring my image and my company down.

"Okay then.. if it's just this then.. okay sure. I'll go now dad. I have to do a choreo for my next advanced class, and then go to the gym."

"Your wor--"

"It's my day off!" He said and sprinted away.

"That kid aish." That said and shook his head.

"Let him be dad, you know how he is."

"Yes. You can go ahead now Seul." He said so I bowed and exited from his office.

I checked my phone and saw the time. 10 am huh? I looked through my message inbox and I hadn't any new messages. She might still be in class.

But why do I care tho? I don't even know her personally. Tsh.

______

That's it for today. Imma nap lols.