24

"So.. how was your trip.. how did you two end up together?" Taeyeon asked the young couple.

"Well, we enjoyed our stay, it was fun to go around and explore a new place. It's also a new experience for Hyun, and I'm glad that I was the one to be with her." Seulgi explained, while eating their food.

"I agree. It was very memorable for me, thank you for making it happen." Joohyun said, and showed her genuine smile.

"They are very cute." Tiffany whispered to her husband, who just nodded in agreement.

"Did you bring something for me?" Yerim asked the two, and Seulgi nodded at the little girl.

"Yes cutie, your unnie was always looking around for something to bring for you and Lia. She did brought a lot." Seulgi reassured, making the little Yerim smile.

"Lia, we got you this." Seulgi said, and gave her a chanel hand bag.

"W-Woah.. thank you!" She said and tried on her. "I like it a lot." She said amused and hugged them.

"What about us?" Taeyeon said.

"Well, I got you two some souvenirs.." Joohyun started. "Uncle I got you two uhm.. some stuff there hehe. Please check it there." Seulgi said, referring at the Gucci shirts that he bought.

"Oh.. what's that?" Tiffany asked at the stuff inside the handbag.

"Some chinese snacks."

"Hmm fine enough, you are dismissed, oh Seul, you can stay the night!" Tiffany said and got their souvenirs and snacks.

The two decided to clean the dinner table, and play with Yeri for the rest of the night.

"It's time to sleep Yeri." Joohyun said, making Yeri frown.

"But.. I wanna play some more.."

"Baby, it's night time. Big girls go to sleep early."

"Hmp, fine. But... sing me a song like you do every night, please?"

"Hmm.. sure."

"You too oppa, hehe." The little girl asked with a cheeky smile.

"Sure big girl, let's put you in bed now." Seulgi said and picked up Yerim, and the three walked towards the little one's bedroom.

"Eonnie, you start." Yerim said.

"Hmm.. what should I sing baby?"

"Can you sing.. ahm Would U, by RV?"

"Your favorite? Okay. Close your eyes."

"When I lift my head and look at you
You softly kiss me on the cheeks
Would you Would you Would you
“Oh yes I do”" Joohyun started singing, a small smile formed on Yerim's face.

Playfully
I step back and stop
You come, come, come to me

The footsteps of my heart grow louder
I think you might hear them
Should I come to you one step closer first
Come on come on come on...

Would you Would you boy
W

ould you be mine
Would you Would you boy
Please don’t hesitate Oh my love
Suddenly you lower your head towards me
And you softly kiss me on the cheeks
A secret I hid shyly in my heart
I pray that it will happen today

Once Joohyun finished, the little girl was asleep already, and Seulgi didn't have to sing anymore.

The two walked towards Joohyun's room, changed into their pjs, and went to bed, since they were still tired from the flight.

"I'm hella tired, honestly.." Seulgi started.

"Same, we still have to unpack. I'll help you tomorrow with yours." Joohyun said making Seulgi frown.

"Love, you don't have to. You still have to catch with your studies."

"Are you sure? I can bring my books to your place." Joohyun insisted, making a pout.

"Fine, don't act cute."

"Why? Don't you like it?"

"I do like it. It's just.. it makes me feel... you know."

"Whaaaaat." Joohyun said, leaning her upper body on Seul's chest.

"It's too cute to handle. Even right now, you're.. so cute."

"You're cute too, baby." Joohyun said and gave a quick kiss on Seulgi's lips.

"Y-You got me surprised th--"

Joohyun kissed him again.

The kiss started to get heated, as Seulgi asked permission to enter his tongue into Joohyun's mouth.

Their tongues finally met, the air now was being heavy, almost too hot to handle for the two, that they wanted more, but they just started to date, they didn't want to cross their limits.

"D-Damn.." Seulgi said, as the two were panting and searching for some air.

"S-Sorry, your lips are kinda addicting." Joohyun shyly admitted, making Seulgi smile.

"Let's take it easy, love. We ain't running, come here." He said, making Joohyun's head lean on his shoulder, while spooning her.

"I love you, Seulgi."

"I love you too, Joohyun." Seulgi said and kissed her forehead.

The two were fast asleep, and slept well on each other's embrace.

_______

tHe NeXt MoRnInG,,,,

Is for the next chapter, buhbye.
STAY HYDRATED, DRINK YOUR WATER BISS.