25

The next morning, the first to wake up was Joohyun, as she was feeling something poking her butt.

She moved herself trying to check what was it about, making Seulgi groan.

"Oh... my.." she couldn't finish her sentence since Seulgi hugged her again, pressing his bulge on her butt again. "...gosh."

She tried to bear with it, since it wasn't Seulgi's fault, it's morning wood, it comes normally.

But she couldn't deny that it was making her horny.

She already saw Seulgi's bulge when they were in their vacation, also because of morning wood, and she could tell that it was indeed big.

After 20 minutes, Seulgi started to wake up, and Joohyun decided to be fake asleep.

"Baby? Oh you're still sleeping." He said, after checking Joohyun.

After a bit, he got up and went to the bathroom. She heard that he was off to take a shower, probably to put it down.

She decided to get up, and wait for him to finish.

The door opened with a shirtless Seulgi, with just a towel covering his private area.

"OH MY--" Hyun said, covering her eyes

"Oh shit- Love, I didn't know you were up already, sorry!" Seulgi said, quickly getting his clothes.

"I-It's fine, as if I didn't see you shirtless body already. I just got very startled." Joohyun said, slowly taking her hands down.

"I guess now you can enjoy the view then." Seulgi teasingly said, as he lifted his shirt up to show his abs to Joohyun.

"Tsh, stopppp."

"Why oh why, miss Bae?"

"It's triggering me!"

"You mean it's making you horny, love?" Seulgi said laughing.

"Argh, shut up!!" Joohyun said, and ran towards the bathroom.

So cute. Seulgi thought.

After 20 minutes, Joohyun finished taking her shower, and went to her bed where Seulgi was laying, scrolling on his phone.

"What are you doing baby?"

"Checking my mail baby, are you hungry?"

"Hmm quite a bit. Let's stay here a few more, then let's go and have breakfast."

"Alrighttt~" Seulgi said, putting his phone aside and hugged his girlfriend.

"I like it like this." Joohyun said, while Seulgi was brushing her hair with his hand.

"I like it too." He said, and cupped Joohyun's face.

"Pretty." He said, and kissed her.

"I know baby. And you're handsome." She said, kissing him back.

"Baby."

"Yes?" Seulgi asked.

"How... do you... uhh.. nevermind love." She said biting her lower lip.

"Hmm? Tell me babyyy."

"Hmm I was wondering how they do hickeys.." She said with a low voice, looking somewhere in her room, avoiding Seulgi's grin.

"Aigoo, well you kinda.. lick and suck? Something like that baby. Why?"

"I just wanna try."

"Right now?"

"Hm.. yeah." Joohyun said and Seulgi just nodded and removed his shirt.

"Do it here, not on my neck so they won't tease us hehe."

"Alright.. do I do it like.." Joohyun said while heading towards Seulgi's collarbones.

"Ouch!" Seulgi said, as Irene bit his skin.

"Sht sorry baby, how do I do this.."

"Let me demonstrate you." Seulgi said, and flipped Irene over, making her back face the bed.

Once her shirt was off too, Seulgi decided to leave some kisses on her lips first.

The two started making out, and Seulgi's kisses went down to Joohyun's neck and torso.

"Firstly.. you need to relax baby hm?" He said, earning a needy hum from Joohyun.

"Alright, now I'll suck, lick and kiss baby."

"S-Shit.." Irene hissed as Seulgi was marking her.

The marking session was going on for a few minutes, and Seulgi went back to kiss her lips, while his hands were playing around Joohyun's body.

"Love." Joohyun said.

"Yes baby?"

"Eat me." With this, Seulgi was caught off guard.

"Are you sure baby.."

"Y-Yes.. I need you. It's since this morning that I have this need, so please.."

"Alright baby. Enjoy this ride of pleasure."

______

Happy New Year everyone!