27

"Big girl, let's go!" Joohyun said, and waited for her sister at the front door.

"I'll just get my new hello kitty stuffed toy!" She said, while grabbing it from the couch and headed towards her sister.

"I'm excited~" the little girl said, both of her hands in Joohyun and Seulgi's hand.

Once the three arrived at Sooyoung's house that was just three blocks away, the two left, of course kissing her cheeks first.

The two lovers headed back home, to finish their unfinished business.

"Let's go to my place, love?" Seulgi said, as they arrived to Joohyun's room.

"Sure, let me just get my homework." Joohyun said, grabbing her books and notes. The two went outside towards Seulgi's car, and headed to Seulgi's house.

Once the two arrived, Seulgi went to order some food and Joohyun headed towards Seulgi's living room, putting her notes on the table. She started roaming her eyes around, and noticed that there were lots of picture frames in the house. He cherishes family a lot.

"Hey baby, go to my bedroom." Seulgi said, and Joohyun just did, but her mind was getting full of questions.

Why in his bedroom? Are we going to.. nono, calm down Hyun.

Once she opened the door, she saw that there was a mini studio there, with two gaming chairs, one was yellow and black, and the other one was purple and white. There were two monitors as well. Maybe that was the reason Seulgi sent her there, so she could get more comfy with this gaming chair.

"Woah.. his table is well organized.."

"Love, get comfy there, I'll be there in a minute!" Seulgi said, peeking his head outside the door.

"I will!" Joohyun said settling down her notes and started doing her homework.

"I'm here, delivery's here as well." He said, putting down the jajangmyeon, tteokbbokki, some kimbap and pizza.

"You got a lot, will we finish these?"

"We will, don't worry. You comfy there?" He asked, looking at his girl getting her chopstick to grab that jajangmyeon.

"Hmhm, woah, delicious." She said, making Seulgi smile.

"It surely is, grab some kimbap dipped in the tteok's sauce."

"Holy shit, this is bomb." Joohyun said with wide eyes.

"You're so cute." Seulgi said, getting the sauce that got on Joohyun's lip with his thumb, and licked it.

"Y-Yah!" Hyun said while blushing.

"Why? Should I do it another way?"

"W-Wha---" Joohyun couldn't finish when she felt her boyfriend's lips on hers.

She responded at the kiss, pulling Seulgi closer to her.

Seulgi licked her lips, asking for entrance, and she gladly welcomed his tongue.

After some minutes, they stopped, and Seulgi chuckled.

"I like your sauce better."

"We literally have the same tteokbbokki.." Joohyun said, face palming.

"Anyways, let's finish this and get your homework done." Seulgi said, smiling at her.

______

"Argh, finally I'm done with this." Joohyun said, massaging her neck.

"You did a great job tho, let's watch something to relax a bit." Seulgi suggested, and switched on his TV.

"What should we watch?"