28

"As I was saying earlier, how can you manage staying in this big house alone?" Taeyeon asked out of curiosity.

"I guess I just got used to it uncle, I used to live in an apartment alone when I was in college, but I got quite used to it fast. I liked staying alone, minding my own business." Seulgi calmly said, earning an 'oh' from Taeyeon.

"I see. Joohyun, stay the night today, is it fine Seulgi?" Tiffany said, making Joohyun have widened eyes.

"Uh--" She was about to reject but her mom gave her come on look.

"Alright? Yeah it's okay with me." Joohyun said and Tiffany gave her an ok sign.

"I hope you won't mind, Seul."

"Oh, no I don't! I'll bring her at school as well too."

"Won't you be late for work?" Joohyun asked.

"Not really, I can go whenever I want.."

"Right, so uhm, guys, I was planning on organizing a birthday party for Yerim, it's almost her birthday." Tiffany said, giving some more chicken to her little daughter.

"Oh right, what were you planning, eomma?"

"Nothing really big actually, she said she wanted to go to see Elsa." Tiffany said, making Yerim feel excited.

"Yeeees! I want to see her mommy! Oppaaa, come to my birthday alright?"

"Of course I'll be there, princess." Seulgi said smiling at her.

"Yehey!" Yerim said and gave her sweetest smile that made them awe.

Once they all finished, Joohyun's parents bid their byes at the two lovers.

The two headed back inside, cleaning up the table.

"It was a good dinner hm." Seulgi said, making Joohyun agree.

They went to Seulgi's bedroom, ready to go off to sleep.

"Should we go on a date tomorrow, after school?" Seulgi suggested, making Joohyun smile shyly and nodded.

Before going to sleep, Seulgi hugged her tightly, with Joohyun on the crook of his neck, sniffing his perfume.

"I noticed that you like smelling things, baby. I mean your clothes and all."

"Yeah, it's an habit that I developed after learning doing the laundry and ironing. I like the smell of the fabric on them so.. yeah. I like your smell too. That's why I keep sniffing hehe. Does it bother you, love?"

"Not really, I find it cute tho. You look adorable sniffing on that big hoodie." Seulgi said, and pinched Joohyun's nose.

"Ouchy, yah, don't pinch!" Joohyun said, and lightly punched his chest.

"Fine finee, kiss." Seulgi said, pouting his lips.

"Dork." Joohyun said laughing a little and went up to kiss Seulgi's lips.

The kiss lingered a bit longer than expected, but they decided to cut it off, since it was getting late.

"Let's sleep baby." Seulgi said, giving a last peck to Joohyun, and hugged her again, before falling into a deep slumber.

_______

"Study well baby!" Seulgi said, before dropping Joohyun off.

"Kiss." Irene said, and made Seulgi smile cheekily.

"Cute. Go now, you might get late now love. See you later, I love you!" Seulgi said.

"I love you more!" Joohyun said, giving another kiss to him, making him stutter.