30

The next day, they both were in a better mood. They woke in each other's warmth, it was a great feeling.

"Good morning, baby." Seulgi cheekily greeted.

"Good morning love. Thank you for yesterday, and sorry again." Joohyun said, lowering her head.

"Hey." Seulgi said, his thumb and index guided Joohyun's chin, making her look him in his eyes.

"Don't worry about it baby. I told you." He said, and leaned to kiss her.

"Let's go get breakfast and go to school, hm?" He said, stretching a bit, and helped her to get out of her bed.

The house was empty already, Yerim was already out for kindergarten and Joohyun's parent for work.

"Should we have pancakes?" Joohyun said, earning a nod.

The two ate quietly, but in a good way of it. It wasn't awkward or with tension.

"Are you ready?" Seulgi said, and opened the door for Joohyun.

They locked the main door and gate, and went towards the car.

"Oh, I need to refill the gas. You won't be late?" Seul asked, while driving towards the nearest gas station.

"I won't let's get this full tanked." Joohyun said, and played some songs on the car thru her phone.

Well, I will call you darlin' and everything will be okay
'Cause I know that I am yours and you are mine
Doesn't matter anyway
In the night, we'll take a walk, it's nothing funny
Just to talk

Put your hand in mine
You know that I want to be with you all the time
You know that I won't stop until I make you mine
Until I make you mine

With this song, Seulgi took her hand with his right hand while driving, making Joohyun blush.

Once they finished to get the car all fed up, they went towards Joohyun's school.

"What time are you finishing baby?" He asked once he parked.

"Hmm.. earlier than yesterday.. 1 pm love."

"That's quite early, I have a meeting today, I'll see if I can get you from school." He said, pecking her lips.

"Alright baby, drive safely hm? I love you so much." Joohyun said, and kissed him back.

Once Joohyun left his car, he waited a few minutes til Joohyun was fully inside her school, and drove towards his office once again.

____

"Good morning Mr. Jung." He greeted his new colleague.

"Nice to meet you Mr. Kang, I'm very happy to be part of this project with you." Jaehyun said, and bowed with his head.

"That goes for me as well, it's just a contract signing today, right?" Seulgi said, and Jaehyun nodded.

"Yes. Dang, I've been waiting for so long for this, honestly." Jaehyun said, and smiled.

After some more chats and signs here and there, the two shook hands.

"Congrats of being part of KS Enterprises, Jung Jaehyun." Seulgi said, and smiled.

The two bowed at each other and Jaehyun left.

Seulgi had finished his schedule for today, but he had to stay in his office for a bit.