8

I fixed my outfit, I need to be presentable, it's a meeting after all.

I heard a knock on the door and then it opened.

Since the office's lights were a bit dim, I couldn't really see her face clearly.

I saw her small figure bowing at me, and closed the door behind her, walking slowly towards me.

I was just looking at her, with mouth agape. It's really her. I don't know why but I never felt this happy.

You guys know those parts in the movies.. where when the boy sees the girl, and all the things just disappear and his mind focuses only on the girl? That's what I'm feeling right now.

"Good afternoon sir, I'm here for the interview." She shyly said and I smiled, gesturing her to seat.

"I'm the CEO's son, call me Young K." I said and shook her hands.. they're so soft for a soon to be pastry chef.

"Yes.. sir Young K, uhm.. y-you're going to b-be my partner on next month's photoshoot.. as far as I know." She nervously said.

"Yes, it seems a bit rushed, but don't worry, it's not that complicated, and don't feel nervous." I said trying to relax her. I can see how nervous she is, but she breathed in and out, and finally calmed herself.

"So, I just saw that you were just scouted. Do you have any experience?" I asked her and she stared at me blankly.

"Not really, but my mom back then used to get me on beauty competitions."

"How old were you?"

"Hm.. 15?" She said a bit uncertain.

"It's quite long, do you think you can do it again, miss Bae?"

"Yeah.. sure." She said and smiled.

"Would you mind to give a demonstration? As if you're modeling for a fashion show." I said and she got up shyly.

Then she started to walk, and.. it's been 7 years since she did these kind of things.

"Are you sure you don't practice this every day? It's very good to be honest." I said and she bowed and thanked me.

"Well.. what can I say, welcome to K enterprise, Miss Bae. It will be nice to work with you." I said, as we both got up from our seats, shaking hands and bowing to each other.

"It's a pleasure to work with you too, Young K." She said and then exited dad's office.

Cute.

________

3 updates in a day. My brain is working so hard wtf.

I NEVER USED IT SO MUCH IN MY ENTIRE LIFE, APPRECIATE MY REMAINING BRAIN CELLS PLEASE.