5

Hey there, I was kinda getting upset that you didn't even had the guts to message me. 너무해. Good night Seulgi.
8.50 pm

Hey, sorry I had a quite busy day.

By the way, good morning in advance. I know you won't reply since you'll be asleep by now.
Sent at 9.23 pm

I finally replied, she might have waited a lot. Well I waited too tho!

But why do I care? Cause she is my friend, right.

I was going to sleep when my phone rang, it was Irene. Wait what? Why is she calling? Should I pick it up? If I do I'll find out if she's really a 22 year old woman tho.

So I picked it up and heard her voice.

"Aish! Why did my phone block, wtf! Omo!"

"Uh.. Irene?" I slowly said, and then I heard a gasp.

"O-Omo-- Seulgi-ssi? Did I perhaps call you? Omo, I'm sorry, my phone blocked and the screen went black." She said with a panicked tone in her voice.

"It's okay, why aren't you sleeping?" I asked. She usually sleep at 8 pm right?

"Hehehe, I couldn't sleep. I was thinking about something."

"Would you mind to tell?" To be honest, she sounds nice.

"I don't. I got an offer to be part of this company.. they wanted me to be their model for a certain brand. But I don't know what to do to be honest. I don't want to quit school and my future plans. But this is a big opportunity."

"What company?"

"Hmm.. K enterprises?" Dad's company? Wait..

"...oh."

"Yeah.."

"I think you should accept offer. They might understand since you're a student right? Plus it's your last year, I think if you tell them that they will provide it." I said, trying to convince her.

But why am I doing it? Aish.

"Hmm.. I don't know."

"I know them personally, they work good and pay enough. They will surely let you finish the studies and not keep you busy with working as their model until you finish."

"Should I accept it? They already gave me some photoshoot schedules in case I accept. My first one is next month.." Wait.. is she Bae Joohyun?

"Oh.. yeah accept it!" I don't know why but I feel this excitement in me.

"Oh, my phone's screen turned on again hehe. I'll go to sleep, it was nice talking to you Kang."

"It's Seu--"

"It's Seulgi for me, I know. I just like to tease." She said and laughed a bit.

"Good night. It's 10 pm already, Joohyun." Oh fuck, why did I say Joohyun?!

"What?! It's 10 pm already?! I'm fucked up, good night Seul!" She hurriedly said and ended the call.

Wait.. I hope she didn't notice that I called her Joohyun.

Plus, she'll work at dad's company. That means that I'll get to see her. Gladly she doesn't know how I look like.

My profile picture on facebook is a stuffed toy bear hehe.

"Let's see if your identity is real, miss Bae." I slowly said, and fell asleep.

__________