9

Days passed and me and Joohyun got closer, even tho we had our own schedules, we found ways to stay in contact ang get to know about each other.

Joohyun is her real name, Irene is her english name, that's why her name on facebook is Irene and not Joohyun.

We are like bestfriends now, we talk everyday, and call. But she has never seen my face.

"Yah!! Don't laugh tsh!" She exclaimed. It's not my fault if she slipped during her pastry class, and the melted chocolate was all over her.

"It's just very funny, I'm imagining your mad face." I said and laughed again.

"Ha ha ha, you know what's funnier? Me punching your face." She said making me stop.

"Okay fine fine, sorry for laughing."

"Tsh, dork."

"An amazing dork. By the way, did you finish your homework?" I asked.

"Not yet, but almost. I have this math assingment that I can't do.."

"Oh? Send it to me, maybe I can help."

"Are you sure?"

"Yep, lemme see." I said and and after a few seconds she sent me the pic.

"Are those your feet? ㅋㅋ they're cute." I teased, but they're really cute okay.

"Aish, just do it and don't tease me."

"Okay okay." I said and got a sheet of paper.

"Oh it's easy." I said and started doing it. "Can you tell me the answer of it? Just to be sure."

"23." Gotcha.

I took a picture of it and sent it to her.

"How did you do it?" She said in surprise.

"Easy math." I said and chuckled.

"Hmp. Thanks." She said and heard her copying what I did.

"No problem." I said and ate one of the 30 cans of Pringles that they sent me.

"What are you eating?" She asked.

"Pwingles." I said and scrolled on IG on my other phone.

I hear her hum in respons and and then she screamed "I FINALLY FINISHED YES!"

"YAAAH MY EARS!" I hissed. I'm never going to wear airpods when I'm in call with her tsh.

"Mianhaaaee" she apologized, aish the damage is done already.

"Hyun-ah, my ears are bleeding!"

"What?!"

"Just kidding." I said and laughed like a fool.

"AISH KANG SEULGI!" She shouted and made me hiss again.

"Ouch! Okay okay! I learned the lesson, god my ears!"

"That's for making me panic."

"I'm the one who's being in pain Hyun!"

"Tshh, just eat and choke, bear."

"What a brutal woman.." I whispered but I guess she heard it cause she shouted again.

"OKAY FINE I'M GONNA EAT AND CHOKE!"

_______