37

"Good morning." Seulgi greeted his girl, that was currently in his arms.

After last night, things were really intimate.

"Hi handsome, good morning." Joohyun said, giving a peck on his lips.

"Cutie. What do you wanna eat for breakfast?" He asked, getting up.

"Hmm... surprise me?"

"Alright, princess." He said chuckling.

Joohyun felt a bit sore from last night's activity, so she carefully got up and took a quick shower while Seulgi was preparing their breakfast.

"Love, food's ready!" Seulgi called her from the kitchen.

"I'll be there in a few, wait a sec." Joohyun announced as she was drying her hair with a towel.

Seulgi couldn't wait longer as he's a very impatient bear, and went to his bedroom and found Joohyun on his bed.

"You look gorgeous as always." He said smiling.

"And you look very good with that apron on you, very hubby material." Joohyun complimented.

"Let me help you with that." Seulgi said as he say behind Joohyun to help her dry her hair.

Joohyun hummed softly, as Seulgi's touch was very soft and gentle. She closed her eyes at how relaxing it was.

Seulgi on the other hand, was being extra careful, in fear he might hurt Joohyun as he rubbed the towel on her head, but seeing how Joohyun's body reacted, he was glad he was doing it right.

"All done~"

"Already? I was about to take a nap at how good that was.." Joohyun complained.

"How about we eat first and I'll cuddle you up later?"

"Deal!"

________

"You're a great cook baby, this is very good!" Joohyun happily ate.

"Glad you like it, my love. I will cook for you more often." Seulgi proudly said as he wiped out the sauce from Joohyun's mouth.

"Yum" he added as he licked the finger he used to wipe the sauce.

"Baby!" Joohyun slapped his arm and blushed.

"It's true thooo!"

_________

The lovebirds were now cuddling on Seulgi's bed as he promised earlier, with Joohyun leaning on Seulgi's body, while the latter was playing with Joohyun's hair.

One thing Joohyun loves the most are head scratches, it makes her feel so giddy.

"This feels nice." She said as she buried her face on Seulgi's chest.

"Yeah.. I feel very happy." Seulgi said kissing Joohyun's head.

"I'm glad it's you." Joohyun said as she drifted in deep slumber.

"Sleep well my love." Seulgi said as he heard Joohyun's breathing get heavier and slower, holding her closer to him. "I'm glad that it's you too, Hyun. So so glad."

_______

"Hmm.." Joohyun hummed as she started waking up. "What time is it.." she mumbled, trying to look on the clock as her eyes were trying to adjust to the darkness in the room.

2:09 pm.

She then tried to shift her position but Seulgi's hold was a bit tight in her waist, falling back at her attempt.

She blushed as she felt something poking down there, and looked back at the sleeping Seulgi.

She looked curiously, and goodness gracious, it was.. big indeed.

She contemplated if she wanted to help to ease it out, or let it slide and drift back to sleep.

She chose the latter, but as time passed she just got horny at the thought of pleasuring the hell out of it.

"Love.." she tried to wake Seulgi up, tapping carefully on his cheeks.

"H-Hyun?" Seulgi grogged, stretching his arms.

"Hi baby, sorry I had to wake you up, but your friend needs some help, and I wonder if I could do something about it."

"Huh?" Seulgi looked at her with confusion in his face, but got more shocked when Joohyun's hand landed on his waistband.

"O-oh.."

Her hand was teasing him, as it was going everywhere but that part of his body. "Hyun, please.."

"Hm? Please what, baby?" She smirked.

Seulgi got impatient and got Joohyun's hand on his crotch, "Please me." He said, turning the tables, as Joohyun got shocked at his boldness.

Joohyun then started to move her hand around the bulge, being curious at how it would look, taste and feel.

Seulgi gripped his hands on the sheets, as Joohyun started to remove his underwear to feel more.

His cock sprung free, standing right in-front of Joohyun's face.

Joohyun gulped at the sight, as it even twitched. Her cold palm started to stroke it out of instinct, and Seulgi sighed in satisfaction.

"That feels good, Hyun-ah.." this encouraged her more, and kissed the tip of it.

"Fuck." Seulgi grunted.

Her lips parted on their own, and the taste of pre-cum invaded her mouth, she definitely needed more.

Seulgi on the other hand was still in shock, who would've thought Joohyun was already this good.

Joohyun got eager and eager and she was now in the middle of Seulgi's legs, bobbing her head up and down on the thick rod, and her hand was stroking the lower part of Seulgi's cock.

"Baby, you're going to make me cum like that." Seulgi said dropping his head back, while holding Joohyun's hair tightly.

"Go love, go ahead, use my mouth as you want." Joohyun said, still stroking his cock.

He then pushed Joohyun's head on his crotch, putting it still, and thrusted his hips upwards, making Joohyun gag on it.

"You like that, hm?" He said pleasuring himself.

Joohyun hummed, the thrusts were getting faster and faster, she wanted to make Seulgi use her as a cum dump, right now. She was so horny that her hand started to pleasure her clit, circling her fingers on the bundle of nerves.

Seulgi saw all of this and cum spurted out of his cock, covering Joohyun's mouth full of cum.

Joohyun still bobbed her head, after she swallowed everything, and licked what was left on Seulgi's cock.

"You're so good, love." Seulgi said, fixing Joohyun's hair.

"You're so tasty." She replied, as she gave the final lick.

Seulgi pulled her in for a kiss, and made her sit on his lap.

"I love you." He said, caressing Joohyun's face, and wiping her sweat.

"I love you two." She said, pressing her body on Seulgi's cock.

"I see, hm?" Seulgi smirked.

The two weren't definitely done with their own fun.

______

Surprise? 😂