33

"Hey.. I heard that there are two new students, Lia unnie!"

"Huh.. really?" Lia said, and looked at Yuna.

"Yeah.. there's a rumour that they are from America.."

"Interesting huh.." Lia said, looked around.

"Curious already?"

"No, well.. kind of.. I think they are--"

"Hello everyone! Please sit down to your own seats, and welcome our new students. Kang Ryujin and Kang Yeji."

"I knew it.." Lia mumbled under her breath and eyed the two sisters.

"Please take your seats, uhm.. Miss Bae, do you mind if Yeji sits beside you?" Ms. Park asked and Lia just nodded.

Once Yeji sat down, she smiled at Lia and shook her hand with Lia.

"Nice to meet you, I'm Yeji."

"Lia, Bae Lia. Nice to meet you too." Lia said and saw how Yeji's eyes would disappear when smiling.

Just like Seulgi oppa..

"Do I have something?" Yeji asked as Lia was still looking at her face."

"No.. not really, just thought of something." Lia said and came back to her senses.

_______

"What do you think this thing is going so far..?"

"Meh.. expected better but it's okay. Might stay because of some girl there." Ryujin said, and ate a pocky.

"I see huh, having eyes on a girl already?" Yeji said and laughed.

"Just caught my attention, I'll see what happens. Gonna go with the flow for now."

"Who's the lucky girl huh?"

"Secret." Ryujin said and drank her hot choco.

"I see huh, I have eyes on someone too."

"Really? Who?" Ryujin asked all curious

"Secret." Yeji said and smirked, and went back inside their classroom.

Ryujin laughed and observed her sister going back to her seat and saw the way that Yeji looked at Lia.

"Am I thinking right.. huh?" Ryujin said and bit her lip.

______

Meanwhile, Seulgi was busy dealing with new contracts and couldn't really check his phone.

"CEO Young K, we have a problem." Key, his assistant announced.

"What is it, Kibum? Gosh my head is exploding."

"There's been a fight in the cafeteria, between client and an employee."

"What the fuck? Tell them both to go here in my office and deal things." Seulgi said, fixing his necktie.

Key after 5 minutes arrived with the client and his employee, Hyunjin.

"Hello sir, what is the complain about?" Seulgi started.

"Good morning, Mr. Kang, but I really wanna say that this employee of yours is very uneducated! I asked for this product for today but he said that he didn't have it yet!"

"But Ms. Yoo, I see that your initial deal was for next week? And you asked for the product to be made yesterday?"

"Yes, exactly."

"Ma'am, you do know that you are not the only client that my employee has, right?"

"I don't care, I would have paid him more if he wanted?"

"Ma'am it is not about money, but it is about time. How was he supposed to make a hundred thousand jacket for you in a day?" Seulgi said, crossing his arms.

The woman was left there in silence.

Seulgi grinned.

"Ma'am if you still want you jackets, you can have them but next week. Not today. If you want them today then the door is open, you can leave already." He said, and pointed at Kibum opening his office's door.

The woman stood up and left, with her feet stomping as she was walking away.

"A karen down. Damn this, when I have my head full of shits this happens. By the way Hyunjin, was it necessary to argue there?"

"Well.. she started to shout things that had no sense, I had to stop her, like.. annoying." Hyunjin said rolling his eyes.

"Well.. you're free kiddo, make sure to deal things in a good way okay?" Seulgi said and Hyunjin bowed.

______

Once everything was settled, he went to check his phone and saw that it was 7 pm already. And saw that he had many missed calls from Joohyun.

He dialled quickly and waited for Joohyun to pick up.

"Baby? Hey.. I really had a busy day that I couldn't even take my phone in my hands.. I'm sorry.. I miss you." He said and heard Joohyun laughing a little.

"Hyun?"

"Come here fast, I miss you too." She said and Seulgi imagined that cute pout on Joohyun's lips.

"Alright, I'll be there in 20. See youu! I love you."

"I love you too, ppalliii!" His girl said and ended the call.

___

"How are you baby? Is your head hurting?" Joohyun said as she massaged Seulgi's head.

"Yes baby, hurts a lot, can you give me kisses?" Seulgi said and Joohyun gladly gave him kisses.

"Ewwww, unnie and oppa kissing.." Yeri said as she entered Joohyun's room.

A habit that they should develop is to lock the doors.

"Did you miss oppaaa?" Seulgi asked and acted cute.

"Yes I did, but don't act cute.. only I can be cute here!" Yerim said, fixing her Elsa crown.

"Alright young lady, you're the cutest!" Seulgi said and laughed as he tickled Yerim.

Joohyun proudly looked at the two, and appreciated at how Seulgi tries to tag along with her family, even after a long tiring day after work.

_______

Y'all happy now?