18

"Oh my gosh." Joohyun said once she got into her room.

"How did I even-- you're really out of mind Bae Joohyun--" she said and sank her head on her pillow while kicking her feet on the mattress.

"Oh gosh please tell me that I didn't ruin anything-- this will get so awkward--" She mumbled again, running her right hand through her hair.

She then heard a notification from her phone making her sit up, and stare at it for about a minute.

She grabbed it, and saw that it was a message from Seulgi.

What was that for.. ㅋㅋㅋ

You even have the guts to tease me. I hate you, Kang.

Aww, come on, I was kidding. But really, what was that for.

Just a lil 'take care and drive safely' kiss on the cheek?

Hm. I see, well, I appreciate your 'take care and drive safely' kiss. You should go to sleep already~

Yeah, I will, good night Kang

Good night big Baeby

Fuck you

Sure ;)

You're gross

You love me

Whatever

ㅋㅋㅋㅋ good night! Sleep well hun.

🙄🙄🙄

Seen at 9.50 pm

While having the conversation with Seulgi, her heart felt weird, it was beating fast, it was a strange feeling. She didn't have butterflies in her stomach but a damn fucking zoo, with what she was feeling.

She blushed hard at how Seulgi got bold recently, and it makes her ask this question.

Does Seulgi like me?

__________

"I TOLD YOU JONGIN SHE IS THE ONE!" Seulgi shouted on the phone, while talking to his brother.

"Calm your dick down Seul, I knew it from the start, jeez." Jongin said, rolling his eyes.

The two were currently face timing, and Seulgi was changing his clothes into his pjs.

"Oof, those abs bro, Joohyun is one lucky girl." Jongin joked, and Seulgi glared at him.

"Shut up. Is it normal to feel like this? You know.. it's my first time to ever like someone. When she gave me that kiss on the cheek.. I thought I was losing it." He said as he put his shirt on, and get his hands on the back of his head.

"You really like her." Jongin stated, and Seulgi nodded.

"I'm in love with her.." he said, a smile creeping in his face.

"Jeez bro, you're literally in love. Bye, I can't talk to you in this state it's so weird. Annyeong." Jongin said and ended the vc.

"What a shit, well, I should get some sleep then.." he said and smiled.

________

The next morning

"Good morning everyone." Seulgi said, smiling at his employees.

Everyone was in awe, since their boss usually doesn't really smile.

"Good morning Mr. Young K!" Everyone said, bowing to him.

He smiled again and headed to his private elevator, bringing him to his office.

He sat on his chair, and saw a cup of coffee, and a pile of documents to sign.

He stretched his arms up in the air, and grabbed his pen, starting to sign those paper files.

"Good morning sir, I see that you are in good mood today!" My assistant, also known as Key said.

"Yeah, I woke up feeling happy today. Is there something scheduled for today?" I asked, sipping on my coffee.

"Not really sir.. you have the week off. Your meetings are starting around next week." He said, as he checked his iPad.

"Hm. Good to know. I might be out of town then this week, I don't know. But don't let the employees know, of course."

"Yes sir, noted." He said and nodded.

"You may go now." I said, and he bowed.

"Hmm.. let's see what Joohyun's doing." I said, and typed on my phone.

Lil bunny, what ya doin this week?

Dumb ass, I'm in school, don't you remember?

Oh shit sorry

Well.. we have the week off. I don't really know what happened, but starting from tomorrow we won't have school.

That's awesome. Let's go to Shanghai.

What? Are you out of mind?

No, I'm serious.

I don't have the money for that, Seul, you know that.

I'll take care of itttt.

Aish. Let me think first. I'll talk to you later, class are starting again

Okaaay! Study well bunbun
Delivered at 10.23 am

Hmm. I should convince her... but first, I have to convince one person.

"Hello Auntie! Yes it's Seulgi hehe." I said.

"Hello dear, did anything happen that you called? Are you perhaps going to ask my daughter to be your girlfriend?" She said teasingly.

"Hehe, not yet, but uhm, can Joohyun go with me in Shanghai?" I asked nervously.

"Shanghai? Sure! Why not?"

"W-woah? Really? Will it be fine with uncle Taeyeon?"

"It will. Don't worry. It will also be a good thing for our Joohyun, to distract herself from the stress that she's been having from school."

"Thanks Auntie!"

"When are you planning to go?"

"Uhm.. tomorrow.."

"WHAT? Hold on, I'll prepare her luggage! I'll talk to you later handsome!" Auntie said and ended the call.

She and Joohyun are really similar, no wonder they are really dorky...

"It's going to be a nice week." I said, and crossed my arms to my chest, and let out a chuckle.

___

Damn I keep disappearing.