31

Joohyun woke up in the middle of the night, feeling the need to go to the bathroom.

She kept her eyes shut, until her feet felt something warm, instead of the fluffy carpet beside her bed.

She opened her eyes and there was Seulgi, sleeping on the floor again.

She felt guilty but couldn't wake him up after a few taps and calls. Joohyun went to the bathroom first, and got her pillows and blanket on the floor.

She caressed Seulgi's face and gave a peck on his soft lips.

"I'm sorry for being so jealous, is it wrong feeling like this? What if you get tired of me? Will you leave me?"

She got startled when Seulgi's arm circled around her, and his face was facing hers.

"Stop overthinking, I won't leave you." He mumbled.

"H-Huh? Were you awake all this time?" Joohyun asked.

"I woke up after those slaps. And yes, I mean what I said. I won't get tired of you, of us." He reassured.

Joohyn felt her tears again, flowing down her cheeks, feeling thankful, relieved and safe.

Thankful for having an understanding boyfriend.

Relieved from those stupid thoughts that had been taunting her all day.

Safe in Seulgi's arms.

"Hey, don't cry, I'm here." Seulgi said, and kissed her on the forehead.

"I'm just... overwhelmed, stop being so sweet, you're making me cry more."

"Stop crying, you'll have sore eyes later, you don't wanna have puffy eyes in the pictures, right?" Seulgi said, and Joohyun nodded.

"See, now don't cry anymore baby, I love you so much." He said, and Joohyun buried her face on his neck.

Joohyun was basically on top of Seulgi, but it was nothing sexual. Just the two of them enjoying each other's warmth.

______

In the morning, their little oeace maker checked on the two, and saw the two lovers hugging each other, still asleep. 

"Yerim baby, happy birthdaay! But, what are you doing?" Tiffany asked her daughter, still clueless.

She looked inside and smiled.

It was indeed a pure sight. She decided to take a picture and kissed Yerim on the cheek.

For Yerim, it was indeed the best birthday gift ever.

"Good job. You're indeed their peace maker. Let's go now, you gotta shower, big girl." Tiffany said, and the little girl grinned.

"Mommy, is Elsa there already?" She asked her mommy.

"Elsa is still in her ice castle, preparing for your birthday. So let's hurry up!" Tiffany said, making the little girl excited.

____

"Soojin-ah, thank you for being our Elsa today."  Seulgi thanked, one of her trusted college friend as well.

They were already at the venue, just waiting for the little girl to arrive.

"No worries, Shuhua will enjoy every bit of it, so annoying." Soojin said rolling her eyes.

"Still being the big tsundere that you are."

"Well, Shuhua loves it, so I guess it's all good?"

"Still, show her some more in public. You know she's clingy. But the problem is that she gay panics so much." Seulgi laughed, reminiscing their college days.

"Right? Like, she asks always for affection and when I do she feels shy, that girl really."

"Aigoo, well, atleast you two are now a couple. Not being cowards anymore."

"Yah! Kkang Sseul, what cowards!!" Shuhua stepped in, as she clang on Soojin.

"Nothing, Shu. Anyways, I'll present you my girlfriend later, okay? She's still making some retouches."

"Alright, see you in a bit Seul." Shuhua said and gave pecks to Soojin.

Seulgi then went to the changing room where Joohyun was, and looked his stunning girlfriend.

"Baby, you're so gorgeous."

"My eyes aren't puffy right?" Joohyun asked feeling worried.

"No babyyy, as I said, you look perfect. No more make up needed. Oh, you still have to meet Soojin and Shuhua! Don't feel jealous, they're a couple." Seulgi said, earning a pinch on the side from Joohyun.

___

"Jeez, really? Was he really like that?" Joohyun asked, and laughed at Shuhua's stories about Seulgi in college.

"Hey, stop now, with I hope you get close, I didn't mean it to be like this." Seulgi said and crossed his arms.

"What a baby, don't worry I love you still." Joohyun said, and Seulgi bit his lower lip to refrain his smile but failed.

"I love you too, but now stop, pLEASE." He pleaded and Shuhua laughed and nodded.

___

The party has started and Yerim's reaction to Elsa was out of this world, really.

She ran towards Soojin fast and dragged her to the throne where she was sitting.

"Elsa! I'm so glad that you're here!" She hugged her tightly and Soojin smiled at her.

"Happy birthday, princess Yerim! Of course, a prince told me to come, since you wanted to see me."

"A prince?"

"Yes, and his princess as well. Do you want to know who they are?" Soojin asked and the little girl nodded.

Soojin then pointed to where Seulgi and Joohyun were sitting, waving their hands and earning a big smile from the little girl.

______

"TODAY WAS A BLAST!!" Yerim said, after the party was over and they were all heading back home, with Seulgi's van.

"Was it? I'm glad you liked it." Taeyeon said.

"I'm princess YR!" She said, standing on her mother's lap.

"YR?" Lia asked

"Yes unnie hehe, Elsa told me that it was cool, so I'm princess YR!" She excitedly said, and laughs filled the van.

_____