26

"I-I will.." Joohyun said, getting ready to be pleasured.

Seulgi started licking her thights, teasing the girl underneath him.

"P-Please..."

"Hmm? What do you need baby?"

"I-I need you to.." Joohyun tried to say, gasping for air when Seulgi was kissing her outer lips.

"F-Fuck.."

"What do you need baby? Tell me what you need and I'll give it to you." Seulgi said, his hot breath touching Joohyun's sensible skin.

"Make my pussy drip." With this Seulgi chuckled. He didn't expect Joohyun to have this side.

"Wild huh?"

"Just do--"

The two stopped when someone started knocking on the door. By the way it sounded, Joohyun knew it was Yerim.

"What is it Yerim-ah?" She said in a loud tone, so that her little sister would hear her.

"It's time for breakfaaaaast!" The little one excitedly said, making Joohyun scoff in frustration.

"Alright big girl, we'll be there." Joohyun said while looking at Seulgi with a face saying 'I'm fucking horny I need to get laid'

"But I wanna see you guyyys~" Yerim said, and tried to open the door. The two of them were almost naked, so they quickly got their clothes.

"Wait a minute baby!" Seulgi said, and hurriedly went to the door, and signalled to Joohyun to go to the bathroom since she had only her bra on her.

Noticing that her panties were missing, she peeked at the door, looking back at Seulgi, pointing at her panties.

"Fck." He hissed and gave her panties fastly.

"Here I am Yerim!" He said while picking the girl up. "How is your morning young lady?" He said and brought her on his lap once they were on the bed.

"It's okay! Where is eonnie?" She asked curiously.

"Oh, she's in the bathroom cutie. Let's wait for her."

"Alright~" The innocent girl said, and played with Seulgi's face.

"You're having fun right there huh?" Joohyun said, smiling at the two.

"Ne~" The two said together and giggled.

"Cuties. Let's go, mom and dad are prolly waiting for us."

"Hm.. no! They actually went outside eonnie." Yerim said, as they arrived downstairs in the kitchen

"Oh? Why? What about Lia?" Joohyun said, while taling their plates.

"I don't knowww. Lia unnie went to her friend's house." The little girl said, and grabbed her Hello Kitty plushie.

"Love, are you sure you don't want some help there?"

"Don't bother baby, I can do it!" Joohyun said to her boyfriend. "Just watch out for Yerim."

"Alright love~"

Joohyun was cooking their breakfast, kimchi fried rice and bacon for the two of them, and some plain rice with scrubled eggs and hotdogs for Yerim.

"All set up, we're going to eat love!" Joohyun announced, and saw the two making their way to the dining room.

"Woah this looks good!" Seulgi said, and sat on the chair.

"Yerim, you can eat by yourself already, big girls eat by themselves." Joohun said at the 4 year old girl.

"B-But.."

"I was kidding, we'll still help you. Here, get your spoon, chopstick and fork." Joohyun said and gave Yerim her food on her little plate.

"I'm baby too!" Seulgi said, acting like a little kid, earning laughs from Yerim and wtf face from Joohyun.

"You're unbelievable." Joohyun said shaking her head and laughed at her boyfriend's face.

"Let's just eat, shall we?" Joohyun said, and they started eating the warm and delicious food. 

Since it was still early, they stayed in the living room a bit watching tv, well, more likely Yerim watching cartoons, while Seulgi and Irene just cuddling in the back.

"Eonnie!" Yerim suddenly said.

"Gosh you startled me. What is it baby?" She asked, as her sister was brushing her Elsa doll's hair.

"I would like to go to Sooyoung's house, can I?" The little girl asked with a pout.

"Sure. But let's see if she's available. Let me call her hm?" Joohyun said and called Yoona, Sooyoung's mom.

"Hello Ms. Lim, my sister wants to see Sooyoung, is it okay if she goes there?"

"Gosh, I was about to call you, Sooyoungie was throwing tantrums, she wanted to see Yerim as well. Sure, no problem!"

"Aww, I'll drop Yerim there in 20 minutes, Ms. Lim" Joohyun said, and ended the call.

"Alright you can go. Get ready Sooyoung's waiting." Joohyun said, earning a scream of excitement from the little one.

_______

Y'all thought hUh, yOu ThIrStY bEeS.