36

"Alright see you, Yej, Ryu." Seulgi said as he dropped his sisters at their dad's house.

Lia was the first one to get dropped off so now it's only the two of them.

"See baby, there was some tension right there."

"Yeah, they kinda are too obvious too gsishs, love how Ryu tried to be a gentlewoman with Lia, then realised she was being obvious and cut some meet for Yeji too." He said bursting his laugh.

"That was cute though~" Joohyun said and punched his arm.

"Yeah, Yeji's more likely to let Ryu win." He said with a serious tone.

"Really?"

"Yeah, she's that selfless."

"I see." Joohyun said nodding.

Today Joohyun's gonna sleep at Seulgi's.

"Baby, can you do something with me?" Joohyun then said.

"Hm? What is it?" Seulgi asked, with an eyebrow arching up.

"Can we do this tiktok, please?" Joohyun said, showing Seulgi the tiktok. ( https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMeWCp7LL/ )

"Woah, that looks cool. Sure!" Seulgi said and smiled.

The two recently found themselves to bond over some tiktok dances, and they are sure rocking it. People's been loving their dancing videos.

"Yey!" Joohyun happily said, liking the video.

_____

"1, 2, 3." Seulgi said, and the two started to dance.

"Oh no, I got the last move wrong!" Joohyun said, stomping her feet.

"That's alright baby, let's try again!" Seulgi said, and kissed her forehead.

The two were wearing grey pants, and black oversized shirts. They were matchy.

"You got it!" Seulgi said as they finished their last take, breathing heavily at how many times they danced.

"Wooh, I'm so tired!" Joohyun said, and stretched her arms.

"Let's post it!" Seulgi said and Joohyun nodded.

"Mhmh, let's put the credits to the choreographer." Joohyun said, and posted it.

The video quickly had likes.

- They are so cute!

- Stay strong~

- Hey, isn't this CEO YoungK?

- Oh my gosh, she's so pretty~

- They look great together, ngl

They both smiled at the positive feedback.

"We did awesome." Seulgi proudly said, and clapped his hands.

They both were sitting on the couch cuddling, enjoying each other's embrace.

"Should we watch some netflix?" Seulgi suggested.

"Yeah, there's a good Kdrama that Shuhua's been recommending me. Vincenzo?"

"Oh this one? This looks cool." Seulgi said as they watched the preview.

"Alright, let's watch~"

"Woah, he speaks italian!" Seulgi said all surprised.

"You understand it?"

"Si." He said and chuckled.

"Woah, teach me!"

"Hmm.. Voglio passare il resto della mia vita con te."

"What does that mean?"

"I wanna spend the rest of my life with you."

"Cute." Joohyun said, giving a peck on his lips.

The two missed each other a lot, since they were both kind of busy.

"I missed you." Seulgi admitted, his ears turning bright red.

"I missed you too, dummy." Joohyun said.

She then suddenly sat on Seulgi's lap, making his eyes go wide open.

"Baby.." Seulgi said.

"Shh." Joohyun said and kissed more.

Their tongues were battling against each other, it felt good.

It didn't take a while for Joohyun to feel something poking her underneath.

"Someone's excited." She teased.

"You look too hot. It should be illegal. You should be illegal."

"Hm, really? Then should I get arrested?"

"Yeah." Seulgi said, and flipped their position, making Joohyun lay on the couch.

"Ah.." Joohyun whimpered.

Seulgi started to unbutton his own shirt, as well as Joohyun's clothes.

He then got back at kissing Joohyun's lips, then down to her neck, and between her breasts. It was heaven.

He palmed his girlfriend's chest, that was going up and down already, at how hot the situation was.

"Baby.. can you please.."

Seulgi nodded, understanding what his girl wanted.

He went down, facing now Joohyun's covered wet core.

He removed her panties, making Joohyun moan on the process.

He started to lick, exploring it, finding himself licking on her clit, making Joohyun roll her eyes at how good she was feeling.

"Ugh.. baby more.." she pleaded.

Slowly, Seulgi made sure that Joohyun was wet enough, and inserted a finger first as he was pleasuring her clit.

It was his first time, pleasuring Joohyun, so he was attentive at what Joohyun wanted.

"Ahh! Ugh.. baby.. please.." Joohyun begged, as she gripped on his hair.

Her back arched, as she wanted for more.

"Baby, more.." she begged. Seulgi then inserted one more finger, quickening his pace a little, and then curled his fingers inside, hitting Joohyun's spot.

"Shit.. that felt so good baby, more.. please.. more." Joohyun was a moaning mess now.

Seulgi repeated his movements again, but faster, feeling how Joohyun's tight pussy was almost suffocating his fingers. She was getting close.

"Baby oh my gosh, don't stop!" Joohyun said, as she was now fucking his fingers back.

It didn't take long, and Joohyun came on his fingers.

It was a hot mess.

Seulgi then proceeded to let her ride her orgasm a little more, she was so sensitive still, but he licked her clean.

"You taste amazing, baby." He said, as he finished eating her up.

Joohyun was still breathing heavily, and her legs were still wide open, as if it was still begging for more.

"I love you." She said, cupping Seulgi's face.

"I love you more. You're amazing." Seulgi said, giving her a tight hug.

_______

Look at you, horny ass. Surprise bitches.