Angel Eyes

July 1st.;

"Thank you so much Ann for having your friend take these. They turned out perfect." Jessica says looking through all of the baby pictures that Jessica had done for Eloise.

Her baptism was coming up and Dorthy suggested that Jessica should have pictures taken to send out to family and friends.

"Look at her little face!" Ann smiles pointing at one of her favorite prints.

"And these were taken the day she turned two months. Just a few days ago, huh little miss? I feel like you've always grown since these were taken!" Jessica turns to Eloise who was perfectly content in her daddy's arms.

"What do you think daddy? Does your princess look beautiful or what?" Jessica says to Sam

"She has angel eyes." Sam says

"Awww, she does. She just gets even sweeter by the minute." Ann says

Ann had stopped over for lunch to bring Jessica the pictures and check in on the family. Then she soon had to back to work. She was so busy that she did not get to visit as often.

"I better get going. But I'll see you all very soon!" Ann smiles

"Okay, we should probably get going to. My mom is watching the baby today so Jessica and I can go to Minneapolis to tour dorms." Sam says

"Oh no! You're leaving her for more than an hour!" Ann pouts, almost mocking her sister. Everyone made fun of Jessica for never leaving the baby with anyone. She was so protective over her daughter. Sam was too.

Ever since Eloise was born, especially after her being hospitalized, Jessica has barley trust anyone to watch her baby when needed. Eloise was always glued to Jessica's hip. Expect for today... Jane was watching Eloise because Sam was taking Jessica to see the university that he was attending next month and to get some things for his dorm. Luckily he was able to get a private dorm this year, so it will be easier for Jessica to come and visit with the baby.

Jessica didn't really want to leave Eloise, but Sam convinced her that it would be okay. Dorthy could not watch the baby today because she was working. So Jane was their only option.

Jessica trusted Jane, but It would make Jessica feel better if Sam's mom came to Jessica's house to watch the baby since all of her things are there.

When Ann left Jessica packed a few bags for Jane while she watched the baby today.

"Geez, honey. Did you pack all of her things into these bags?" Sam chuckles as he loads the car

"No! It's just in case your mom needs anything. She has it all!" Jessica answers as she gets into the car.

"The baby will be fine. We will only be gone for six hours." He says

"That's a lot of hours!" Jessica says with wide eyes

"Two hours there and back. Plus two hours to look around and get something to eat. Consider this our first date since the baby." He says

"It basically is." She sighs

"Come on, don't be sad. You were excited the other day." He says

"You're right... I'm sorry. I just hate leaving the baby."

"Me too, but she'll be in good arms."