I Miss You, Sister

That night Jessica had arrived to Ann's apartment. Luckily, there were two bedrooms so Jessica had some space to herself. She was full of emotions. She was devastated, heart broken, angry, and sad. Her own parents didn't want her. She knew Ann was in the same boat, but Ann didn't have a relationship with her parents like Jessica did.

Jessica just sat there, reflecting on the good times she had with her mother and father, and how close she used to be to Albert. He was always strict, but a good man and father at the time. Jessica felt like it was her fault that their relationship came crashing after she met Sam and now that she's pregnant.

Ann handheld the situation better than Jessica. It was more freeing for her to come out and be her own person. For Jessica, that wasn't the case.

When they got to the apartment, Madison was there with open arms for Jessica.

"Come sit down, I made some tea for you." Madison says

"Thanks, honey. She needs it." Ann says sitting down with Jessica and comforting her in her arms.

"I made the spare room all nice for you and cleared the drawers. Just make yourself at home... because, our home is your home, okay?" Madison says handing her the tea

Jessica was able to take a break from crying and have some tea. "Thank you." She mumbles

"How do you feel? You had a rough night?" Ann asks

"I feel so sick. And Sam! I have to tell Sam... he's probably so worried." Jessica says

"Don't worry, I texted him and told you that you were okay. Call him in the morning and have him come over. Just relax right now." Ann smiles

"I can't believe mom and dad..." Jessica shakes her head

"Me neither." Ann says with sadness

"Why did you come out to them? You didn't have to do that."

"I did it for myself. It was time." Ann nods

"You guys are really brave..." Madison smiles

"I feel like I'm intruding. I'm sorry." Jessica starts to cry again

"Jessie, stop! You're not!" Ann says

"We promise you!" Madison adds

"I hate my life! I hate all of this! I don't want to be pregnant." Jessica sobs

"But you are and we will handle it. We will help you every step of the Sam and I'm sure Sam will too. Listen, we have it all planned out. You'll go to school, I'll drive you everyday and pick you up. Maybe, you can get a job for some spare money? Ann and I will help you. You're not alone. You don't need your parents. They are toxic for you." Madison takes Jessica's hand and comforts her as well.

"I didn't plan for any of this to happen."

//-//

When it was time for bed Jessica laid in her new room all by herself. Usually she would have Jane over and they'd talk until they passed out on the floor or in each other's rooms.

So many things went through Jessica's head. She felt so lost and lonely now. She missed her room, her bed, her posters, everything.

All she could think about now is Sam... how was she going to tell him? Will he be happy? Mad? Angry? Will he break up with her? Jessica was oblivious to the future and what it had in store for her. All she really wanted right now was her mothers reassurance.

It was around midnight when Jessica had gotten a call. It was from the spare phone so she knew it was Jane.

"Hello?" Jessica says