Homecoming

Homecoming:

It had been two weeks and Jessica was still  grounded. She woke up, went to school, went home, then stayed there until the next morning. The only outing she went to was church, which was miserable for her.

She didn't talk to her father at all, and barely talked to her mother.

Now that homecoming was here, Jessica was anxious to sneak out, but she was doing it anyways. She planned on going late, after Jane left. Then Sam would pick her up, they'd go to homecoming, then Sam would drive Jessica, Jane and her date to the party. It was the perfect plan.

Until Jessica could get ready, she helped Jane. Ann came in to town too to spend some time with her sisters. Of course Ann and Jane disagreed with their parents on the whole Sam situation and wanted to help Jessica sneak out. Ann wishes she could help her sisters just escape and live with her. She had such bad energy with her parents.

"Owe! You burned my ear Jessica!" Jane says

"Sorry! I'm trying but you won't stop moving." Jessica huffs

"Yeah, stay still or your eyeliner will be fucked!" Ann says as she does Jane's makeup

Then, their mother comes in.

"Jane you look so pretty!"

"Thanks." Jane says. When Jessica was bad at her parents, so was Jane. Same went for Jessica.

"Jessie, can I talk to you?" Dorthy asks

"Can I go?" Jessica asks

Dorthy shakes her head. "No, but..."

"Then no, I'm helping Jane." She snaps

Dorthy sighs

"We are all good here mom." Ann says, trying to get her to leave

"Oh... alright...." she says with sadness as she leaves the room

"Ugh, what a bitch." Jessica huffs

"Jesss..." Ann says

"What! She's taking this night away from me."

"You know it's dad talking." Jane says

"True!" Ann adds

"Whatever. I'm still going. I don't care anymore." She says

"Are you sure?" Ann says

"Yes, I'm not letting them ruin my life anymore."

//-//

The dance started at 8 and it was around 830 when Jessica started getting ready. Her parents had went to bed early for church and already check on Jessica before bed.

Now, it was time for Jessica to leave. Ann curled her hair, did Jessica's make up, and helped her into her dress.

"You look so beautiful...." Ann cries

"Thank Ann." She says giving her a hug

"Are you ready? I'll stay here and keep the fort down." Ann chuckles

"I feel a little sick..." Jessica says holding her stomach

"You're just nervous. Don't be!" Ann smiles

"I've been feeling like this for a few days... almost a week. What if I'm sick?"

"Well, I just spent all this time on your makeup. So go! Sam texted and said he's here, right?"

"Yeah. You're right. I'm gonna climb out of the terrace. I'll see you later!"

//-//

"Wow, you're so hot." Sam says as Jessica climbs into the car.