Chapter 3 Their Back

Thanu's POV

A month passed by since my son start on his new school and so far all is good.Today our housemaid is busy cleaning the guest room for my in laws since they are due to arrive soon, they will stay here till they go back to Chiangmai.

"Daddy..what time we're going to the airport?"

"Are you excited to see them?.." he nod,

I pat my son head and kiss it,at this moment we are sitting infront of Lanai where you can see the whole city and having our breakfast together

I pat my son head and kiss it,at this moment we are sitting infront of Lanai where you can see the whole city and having our breakfast together.We both having cereal since it's our bonding time which means he can do what he want.

"They said it will be around lunch,maybe 1pm we can go there but for now let's enjoy our time together ok.."

He beamed with happiness after he heard wht i said and finish his cereal eagerly,I also eat my cereal and soon we are done,My son burp which he cover his mouth quickly and look at me wide eyes,I laugh at his actions and ruffle his hair which makes him pouts at me.

"What do you want to do today?" I asks after teasing him,

He lay his head in my shoulder and act like he is thinking..

"Hmmm....it's sunny and nice day today hmmm...,"He look around outside and he excitedly shouts.

"Aha!!...let's have swimming race Dad..I'm sure I can defeat you now! "

"Hahaha..not in a million years Munchkin!..I'm a champion in my swimming club when I was a kid..."

"Hey!..that was ages ago..Your old man now,I can defeat you for sure!!.." he boosted to me with smug face.

"What!!??..Me?!...Old man??!! .." I act like I'm wounded by his remarks and he smirked at me," You dare to call me an Old Man!...,

Then if this old man defeat you...,How should I punish my insolent munchkin??.."

I stared hard at him and he look nervous but trying to be brave infront of me.I smirked at him while he grinned at me.

"Let's change our clothes then, and come back here after half hour,ok.."

We both go to our room and change for swimming trunks,after half hour we are both submerge at the swimming pool.The water is cool for our morning swim.Me and Munchkin start our race and like I said he can't defeat me even his Papi enrolled him with swimming lesson because of surfing.

"Dadd..let's take a rest,I can't really keep up with you!.."

He swim back to the lounge pool chair and panting,I laughed seeing his disbelief look and go at his side.

"Hmmmm..punishment time Munchkin.."

"Arrgghhh.."

He scrunched his nose and look defeatedly, " Ok tell me what is my punishment then.."