Chapter 22 My Son Theo Shane

Wayu's POV

" M-Munchkin???!..." I clutched my head when a memory flashed in my mind.

" I love you Mom.." he said while giving me a little kisses on my face.

He giggles when i scrunched my nose and give him eskimo kiss..

" How do i look Mom?.."

" You look Handsome Munchkin.."

" Mooommmm...my hair.." he pouted his lips and crossed his arms while glaring at me..

I sobbed hard while gasping and covered my mouth with tears running in my face when another memories flash on my mind.

I'm in school for kids and watching him performing while i saw P'Thanu looking at me with sad eyes..

Then it changed again

" Shhhhhh Mom.....stop crying please..." he said while wiping my tears.

"Mommyy..i love you!.."

" My Munchkin!!..how can I forget him?...OMG!,my son Theo Shane,my first born...Munchkin must be broken when I'm gone...,I'm such a bad mommy for forgetting him.." i said emotionally,sobbing a painful cry and blaming myself.

" Baby..No,you're not bad,it's not your fault that you forgot about us..." he said trying to comfort while i clutched his shirt tightly and he patted my back gently, I kept sobbing remembering my other Son,no wonder i have a surgery scar in my stomach and the midwife asks me if i give birth already but I can't remember it and it's hurt me to think about it.

" Princess...do you know someone who can watch over this place and your shop?.." Dad asks after i calm down and i nodded at him.He told me his decision which i complied immediately.

I used my phone to called my friend and neighbor and talked to her about leaving my shop and my place to her which she agreed immediately.

—-time skip——

" Dad,it's my yacht right?

" Dad,it's my yacht right?..,I remember you gifted it to me when I passed my college entrance.." i said in awe while staring and admiring at MyPrincess Yacht infront of me.He nod with teary eyed while staring lovingly at me.

" You mean..it's yours Papa!!??.." Rara asks in excitement while looking wide eyed at the boat.

" Wow!.." Thad exclaimed in awe, admiring and looking interested at the boat.They are both holding P'Thanu hands while I'm holding Dad arms and Kit behind us.Our luggage was carried by several security which not familiar to me.

We all go aboard and i walked slowly tracing and touching my boat with longing.

" Welcome Aboard Young Master..."

I freeze and turn to look at the familiar voice but I can't remember his face and seeing how teary his eyes is making me feel bad for not able to remember him.