🥺Telling him aftermath (future again as i wanted to update)🥺

A/n
The end of this chapter is a bit mature but not that much

Rileys pov

So I took Alfie's advice and told James I wanted more kids and this caused him to storm out. I tear up and run to my private place and just cry. James clearly doesn't want to have kids anymore and I have probably made him mad and maybe lost him.

I cry for a few hours then must have fallen asleep as I find myself in the bed with James' shirt on. I look around and see James lying on his side of the bed reading a news story on his laptop. I sigh and roll against him and find out the report is about Brighter Brightest so I jump up and read it with him. He looks at me and tells me they are reuniting and I scream excitedly and James laughs. I look in James' eyes and he grabs the back of my neck and kisses me. I kiss back. Honestly I'm surprised by the fact I thought he would hate me, we're Jiley we love each other too much and we always will find each other. I stare in James' eyes and I feel him move away from me, I look at him and sigh. James tells me he's just not ready for another baby quite yet but one day. I tell him we may need it soon or our body clocks -as the phrase and is at least I think- ticks out. James nods and says he hopes soon and so I nod and we cuddle.

After cuddling for a few hours, James moves me and strips his shirt and looks at me and smirks and I instantly know he's ready so I reciprocate his moves and then we spend quality time together.