💉woah💉

James' pov

So Rileys asked to come round tonight and obviously I've said yes and she told me she needs to talk to me because my sister's and Emily have all told her she needs to do something. I'm glad Rileys coming coz I have to talk to her about this sickness she's got.

After a few hours Riley arrives and we go upto my bedroom and lie together on the bed. Riley goes and throws up again and I follow and help her. She rinses her mouth then we go back to my room.

James I need to take a pregnancy test.....

I was thinking that too

Ummm I brought one on my way....... well I brought like 3 coz it's me you know

Let's go babe

Riley nods and we go into the bathroom once again and she takes the test. Well she takes all 3 to be certain. After 10ish minutes  we look and all 3 say positive so we decide to go to the hospital to get a 4th to make absolutely sure.

After a few hours the hospital tell us it's positive and Riley tears up happily.

Im secretly worried about this coz it means I need to propose sooner. But I'm so excited.... I've always pictured myself married and having a family and when I met Riley I knew she was the one for me and to make that picture true.

Me and Riley go home and lie back on my bed and decide we will make our own couples and family Instagram. We call it jileyofficial and we post a photo of us cuddles on my bed and caption it: me and my babies-James ❤🍼

We follow and Like on our personals and Riley texts Emily to tell her to look at it.

A/n

So I had no inspiration for this chapter and so that's why it's a jiley chapter.
Hope your enjoying the book the next chapters are gonna be Christmassy themed so be prepared to get festive