back to the future (filler)

James' pov

So it's been a day since me and Riley sent Finn back to the past and I really hope it worked ..... we've not heard of anything failing in the news so I guess it did.

Riley has been quiet all day and so has  Frankie our eldest. I call a family meeting.

So I just wanted to call this meeting because you both are quiet and I just wanted to check in... especially since Finns not here.

Dad..... I miss him

I miss him to jae

I know I do too.

I think for a bit and decide to have a high tea which is something Frankie likes (A/N: season 7 episode 6) and for Rileys sake I'll throw in shawarmas as she now loves them.

Ok so how about to fix our sorrows we have a high tea joint with shawarma

Ok dad

Sounds great Jae....here take my card
Riley hands me her back card and I kiss my two girls and go.

Frankies pov
Ok I love high tea. This love started when I was a kid and threw tea parties then one I had a girl exclusive high tea....dad and Finn were not allowed to attend. Finn got upset at this and he started to learn about tea (a/n: oh look another season 7 episode 6 reference)  and now whenever I'm down about something dad sets me up a high tea.
I have to admit I'm excited.

Rileys pov

He's done it again. God how much I  loves this guy. He always knows how to cheer me up and it's amazing. You know some people hear about me and Alfie and are shocked I gave up on a prince but let me tell you now ..... I doubt I would ever experience this type of support from Alfie but I do from James and it's the best.  Yes I know I'm the past I hated shawarma (a/n: season 1 episode 10)  but love changes everything. I mean James and I even had a build your own shawarma platter at our wedding reception. James is honestly the best husband and father out there in the world.

3rd person pov

So James gets home and sets up the high tea and shawarma then they start to eat it while James plays music from his time in the band. After a while James and Riley start to dance and Frankie changes the music to Flying and even after the years they still move fluidly together almost as if they were performing it again for the first time all the years back at internationals. Frankie tears up as she watches her parents dance together and films it then posts it on the ever growing family Instagram account and almost straight away comments shares and likes flood in.

A/n:

Frankie 25Jileys first born Still lives with her parents due to health situations Yes this is girlinred thanks disastermulti for sending the photo for me to use

Frankie
25
Jileys first born
Still lives with her parents due to health situations
Yes this is girlinred thanks disastermulti for sending the photo for me to use