🙊silence🙊

Pipers pov

I lied to Emily and I know She knows it's a lie since if we had a family event Riley would be invited to it. I said I had one coz I had to escape the Studio. The reason I had to get our is Finn said don't even worry about it.... well I could have sworn he did anyway. 

I needed to just run. The quicker I got out the better.

I knew ..... I knew talking to Finn was a issue and it would crash down on me. I should never have listened to the sisters never never never.

I run home and find the house is empty, I peel off my catsuit leotard and grab a knife.

I stare at my sweaty body in the mirror and hold the knife.

Alfies words suddenly run Through my head 

Piper please get help....im worried for you

Piper GET HELP

His words swirl around my brain and I shake my head to get rid of them.

I look at a photo of me James and Riley from Aunt Kathy and Uncle Arthur's 5 year anniversary yes they made 5 years

I smile at this and drop the knife. I remember James saying he wants to propose to Riley as soon as he's able to  and it makes me really happy but also it makes me feel alone. I then am lead to thinking about Josh and how much he hurt me and that caused me to grab the knife again.

I breathe in then cut into my skin just like it's paper. I gasp but continue.

I cut my arms and legs then a couple more on my stomach. I have a shower then dress all my cuts then myself and I lie in bed all over again.