🛏Studio sleepover part 1🛏

(A/N: this chapter will swap POV a bit)

Emily's pov

So today I'm holding a studio sleepover and James and Riley are gonna assist/chaperone for me. Im excited to see how the team react to being in studio out of hours. I actually invited Alfie but he had to decline due to a snowstorm in Switzerland. I remember my a troupe studio sleepover and how much it United the team and I hope the same thing happens with the current lot. We are in the middle of the rehearsal when James and Riley arrive and they help me in the office. At the end of rehearsal I remind everyone the times and they all leave well all bar piper who since Jiley are here to help me prep has her stuff come in with them. Together as a team we set up and me and Jiley talk about our studio sleepover and memories of it. We all laugh when Riley reminds us of when Tiffany dared James to kiss her and I didn't want to see it and when they did it like it's nothing I wrinkled up my nose.

After a few hours everyone arrives and we get the party started. We play machine obviously and it's crazy as always then we play truth or dare, me and jiley join in happily. Everything is chill until Kenzie dares Amy to kiss Finn and as she does Piper runs out. James instantly chases piper and Riley follows at a slower pace

James' pov

Piper runs out so I follow instantly, like she's my baby sister I'm gonna look after her right. I hear Riley behind slower and I call to her that I will text her where we are in case she looses me. I chase piper all the way to the locker room where I capture her in my arms. She cries into me and I can tell she has a crush on one of the two, my guess is Finn since I feel like if it was Amy she would have said a while back. I hug piper as she cries then pull Riley into the hug and she leans on me and hugs Pipesqueak.

Pipers pov

Amy kisses Finn and I bolt followed closely by James and Riley. I hug and cry into then once I reached the locker room. I know they both know about my mental state and everything. I grab my phone and text Alfie and I hear jiley whisper to each other in shock then confusion. I tell them that alfies been trying to help me and they smile and hug.

Finns pov

Amy kisses me and piper bolts away followed by James and Riley well mum and dad. I have to admit I'm in shock from both Amy kissing and piper bolting

A/N
More from Finn and some other a troupers next chapter and now I'm able to rewatch the Christmas special I should be able to do those chapters easier ❤