👱sisters (part 1) 👱

Pipers pov

Since I have rehearsals I decide the first sister I talk to is Emily. I go to rehearsal early coz Riley wanted to ask Emily something so she said she would take me. We get to the studio and I go put out on my new stuff while Riley goes to see Emily.

After a bit,since I decided to allow Riley time with her sister, I go to the office and knock, I hear Emily kinda having a go at Riley telling her to go to the hospital asap. I rush in and find Riley telling Emily that even though she feel sick it's just stress since she's got a bunch of stuff to learn in a small period of time. I can tell Emily isn't impressed with this answer then before I can tell stuff Riley walks out.   Me and Emily breathe in slightly then breathe out simultaneously. We laugh at it being simultaneously because we are being so sister like and it's just crazy. I tell Emily about Riley eating olives and she finds it as crazy as I did.  We speak about what this could mean and Emily tells me it reminds her of pregnancy since she remembers her mum being pregnant with Matty since  she was 7 at the time. We talk about how James used to invite Matty to his birthdays so he wasn't stuck home and this leads us to the conversation I wanted.....Finn.

I think I might like this boy but I'm not sure

Which boy

A boy

Studio? School? Random?

Ummmm studio.....

A? B?

A.......

Noah

No

Ex? Current?

Current.....

Damn I thought it was Alfie

Wow everyone thinks I used to like him.....well I did but that's history.

Awwwe

Anyway it's a current boy in the team.

Noah? Henry? Ozzy? Kingston? Finn?

No...no...no...no...ummmm

FINN

Yeah..... but he reminds me of James.....but he also cares for me I think

Oooh piper that's hard. I would say take it easy and take note of how you feel around him.....hey wanna try a duet with him.

Sure I guess

Ok

Since its pretty much rehearsal time I go and warm up slash stretch.

Finn comes in with Amy and they come to beside me and join in. Amy fangirls over my leotard and Finn compliments how good I look. I'm pretty sure he is blushing as he said it.... I'm pretty sure I'm blushing too.

Ok a troupe I wanna something, I've been sensing tension between the team so like I had to in a troupe your gonna do duets. The difference is you can pick your song. So go partner up.
Emily winks subtly at me and guestures to Finn.

I walk to Finn as he's walking towards me and we meet in the middle and both ask each other to partner.

We go to studio 1 and firstly discuss songs. We decide on this song called Wrecking ball by Jessica Lee

(A/n shout out to Disneylover5873 for this song. Featured in her book 'this changes everything' READ IT PLEASE it has pinn  and stuff we need in in tns full stop)

We both love it and decide it's a perfect duet for us. We choreograph and clean.

After a few hours Emily calls us all in and  and we watch each other dance. After me and Finn finish it's silent. I run out awkward and Emily runs after me.

I have to go home and talk to Grace and Carah.

A/n Grace and Carah are what I call the 2 un-named sister of james/piper. Also Jessica Lee is the singer of Stand up so the song is very tns vibes and is sorta like piper towards Finn.