Chapter 24

"Hey Matt, we should go out tonight." I said. "Is this a date?" He asked smirking. "Maybe it is, maybe it isn't." I smiled.

"I have an idea." Matt said. "Okay lets do it." I replied.

"So where are we going to go?" I asked as we got in the car. "It's a surprise." Matt answered.

We pulled up to Matt's house. "What are we doing here?" I asked. Matt didn't respond, he just took my hand and led my inside.

When we walked in I smelled something. "Is that Chinese food?" I asked grinning. "Maybe." Matt said grabbing a bag.

We walked upstairs into his room. He pulled out his laptop and we watched this thing called Netflix and ate.

We watched two movies. One was Mean Girls and the other was Twilight. Matt was so surprised that I didn't remember either of those movies.

I soon fell asleep and Matt did too.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next morning when I woke up it all came back to me. My child hood memories, everything. Even my memories with Matt.

"Matt! Wake up!" I yelled shaking him. "What?" He mumbled in his morning voice. "I remember you, I remember us." He started to tear up.

"Oh my god Skyler!" He yelled as he picked me up and spun me around. I was laughing so hard.

He laid me down on his bed and attacked me with kisses. He lifted his head and looked me right in the eye. "I love you beautiful." He whispered.

"I love you too." I replied and smashed my lips onto his.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When I came back to school I got a lot of weird looks. Whenever I walked past someone they would turn to their friends and whisper something.

Matt was very protective of me too. He would always have his arm around me no matter what.

"Matt I think I'm going to be okay." I said pushing his arm off me. He grabbed my hand. "Matt please stop." He hugged me tight. "I'm not making the same mistake I did last time. I let you go and you were kidnapped. That isn't happening again." He whispered.

"Matt it's okay, I haven't seen Jack all day." I replied. "I'm still not taking that chance." Matt said taking my hand.

"Oh my gosh!" Courtney yelled when she saw me. She ran towards me, hugging me. "I can't believe that happened to you." She said. "Me neither." I replied.

"So Shawn is having a party tonight." Courtney explained. "And I was wondering if you wanted to go."

"Yeah sure why not?" I shrugged. "Yay! I'll see you in class okay?" She said. "Okay." I replied but she was already gone.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hello my readers!
1,000 reads wow.
Thank you so much I never thought I would get this far.
Voting for my story means faster updates btw.
Byeee ✌️