Chapter 30

"What was that all about?!" Matt yelled when we got to my house. "He's mad Matt, like super mad." I said.

"He says its all your fault and then he slapped me really hard." I started to cry. I didn't want Matt to get hurt.

"Its okay Skyler." Matt hugged me. "We're going to b- oh shit!" I turned around and saw Jack park right next to me and Matt.

I screamed in terror. He turned into a complete monster and nobody can stop him.

He pounded on my window. "Let me in! Imma beat the shit out of Matt!" He yelled. "You killed my baby!"

I kept screaming. I was so scared and I had no idea what to do.

"Skyler, whatever happens, just know I love you so much." Matt kissed my cheek and stepped out of the car.

"What the fuck are you doing?!" I screamed but I was to scared to move.

Jack stopped pounding on my window and walked towards Matt. He just stood there looking at him.

"You killed my baby." He mumbled and punched Matt across the face. "Matt!" I screamed.

I pulled out my phone and called for help. They came in the next minute.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Wow sir get off of him." A police officer said pushing Jack off Matt. I finally got the guts to get out of the car and I rushed to Matt.

He was definitely beaten up. I thought Matt would fight back, but he never did. Not one single punch.

As they took Jack away from Matt and I helped him up. "Oh my god Matt! Are you okay?" I asked. "Ow- yeah I'm fine." He replied masking his pain as best as he could. "My ankle just hurts."

I hugged him and cried into his shoulder. "I love you so much Matt." I whimpered.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I helped Matt limp his way into my house and got him on the couch. I then ran to the freezer to grab an ice pack for his bruised ankle.

"I have a question." I said as I handed him the ice pack. "Yes?" Matt asked. "Why didn't you fight back?"

"Because I didn't want you to get hurt, Skyler. I love you so much and I'd rather have Jack put out all of his anger on me then you." Matt looked down and put the ice pack on his ankle.

"Thank you." I said. "For everything." He smiled and I pecked him on the lips.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Later that night after Matt left I got a text. I grabbed my phone and turned it on. I gasped at what I saw and called Matt immediately.

Matt knocked my door in the next minute and I ran downstairs. But when I opened the door, I was surprised to see it wasn't Matt.....
{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}
yay update!
cliff hanger whoops😏
A lot of you guys commented on my last chapter to write another chapter soon so i updated it again today.
(comments/votes=faster updates)
byeeeeee ily all! ✌🏻️