Chapter 17

We got a new seating chart in science class today. I got put in the worst spot because I have to sit right next to Jack. This class also happens to be 1 out of the 2 classes Matt isn't with me.

"Okay class we are going to do a big assignment that counts as 60% of your grade for the second quarter." Our teacher said. "Your going to be working in partners." At this statement Jack raised his hand. "Can I be Skylers partner?" He asked as I gave him a funny look. "Will you work well with her?" The teacher asked. "Of course." Jack replied winking at me. "Okay." My heart sunk. This wasn't going to be good.

After everybody was assigned partners it was time for class to be over.

"Id suggest you go over to your partners houses to get the project done faster." Our teacher said as we left. "Come to my house after school." Jack said. I nodded my head in agreement. "Eager arnt we?" Jack smirked. "I just want to get this over with." I told him and left.

"Matt!" I yelled when I saw him in the hallway. He slowed down and I caught up to him. "The worst just happened." I said. "What?" Matt asked. I told him the whole story and when I was done he just stared at the people in front of us.

"He better not get any ideas." Matt grumbled. "If he does anything to you I'm going to beat the living shit out of him." "It'll be okay." I told him trying to calm him down. "No it won't be. The way he looks at you, you can tell he has a thing for you." Matt said. I didn't know how to reply to that because it was true.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Text me if anything happens." Matt said as I looked at Jack. I kissed him lightly and started walking towards him.

"Let's get this over with." I sighed as I reached him. He just smirked at me and got in his car.

"Coming?" He asked me. I hesitantly opened the door and got in. "Relax babe." Jack teased me. "Don't call me that." I said folding my arms. He chuckled and started driving.

Jacks hand found my thigh. When he touched me I tensed up and my hands turned into fists. His hand trailed around my thigh in circles. "Please sto-op Jack." I stuttered. His hand left my thigh as I sighed in relief.

"Have you ever had sex before?" He asked me. "No." I answered. "Wow, you don't seem like your a virgin." He said looking at me. "How so?" I asked. "Have you seen yourself? Your so sexy and beautiful." He replied licking his lips. "I just want to fuck you right now."
[][][][][][][][]][]][][][][][][][][][][][][][]
Hello 😏😏😏
School has been really busy lately, I hate it.
I hope o can update faster then I normally do.
Byeeee ✌️